JoeyLeeBMW
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW ///M6 Alpine White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif507 View Post
well, i dont know about jb4 or any other tune/piggyback as i have not had it on the car, however i can see that i am very pleased with the power and performance the car with the ecu tuning on, the car is literally a beast, ive had cero problems, messages, erros. the car is running tight and smooth and literally makes me scared at times. i dont know if jb4 does this for you, if it does. good for you. but one thing is certain. 2,000 + 550 bucks on the dyno time for an extra mm 80+hp and 80+tq increase to the wheels is pretty awesome. specially if you consider that just a front lip from vorsteiner is 2,500 + install. point and case, everything for the m6 and m5 is expensive. big boy cars says one of the guys that sells me, i later found out he was right. peace
Keep in mind every dyno reads differently. Not to mention you being on a Dynojet will also read a higher number.

Numbers on the dyno really proves nothing when you are running the car side by side against another car.

$550 for dyno time is ridiculous especially when there is no tuning available for our cars till this day.

It is simple as plugging in a PSI boost # and that is about it for our F10/F13 chassis cars.

What current modifications do you have on your car bc from what I know there is only limited amount of things you can do to our cars at this point.

Every other company/tuner has been trying to crack the ECU for years since the F10 first released and till this day not one company has cracked it nor has been able to tune our cars.

Keep in mind the ECU Tuning, JB4 along with every other Piggyback systems for our cars all do the same exact thing of raising the boost for our cars.

Don't mind my Vorsteiner kit I am fully sponsored by Vorsteiner (owners personal friend) having them use my car as 2014 Vorsteiner demo car my friend. This isn't the first M car or fast car I'ved modded bud.

I do agree you have to pay to play.

My 2014 Competition Package dynoed at 565 RWHP at EAS - European Auto Sales.

My last dyno was 667 rwhp with all my mods on MS109 Octane.

Still not one "new" ///M car has been faster than my car with all the tunes + mods.

The day you can prove your M6 can beat the new 2014 Mclaren MP4-12c Spyder with Sport Tune + MS109 Octane in a 1/2 mile race from a 40 mph rolling start then you can do the talking but till then

2014 BMW ///M6 Coupe "Competition Package" CLICK: Intro Thread Pictures

l Vorsteiner CA Demo Car l Toyo Tires l Trinity Autosport l Targa Trophy l Shift S3ctor
Appreciate 0