ikenjoku7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335i

Garage List
2014 f13 M6  [0.00]
I love this car

I just wanna talk about how great this car is for anyone who is lurking these forums wondering if they should buy one. Itll be a year in July since I bought my 2014 f13. All I did was a muffler delete and some cosmetic stuff and I love driving my car every single time I get in it. I've done multiple trips from Houston to Atlanta and back and I enjoyed every mile. I'll actually be getting it wrapped and get a dme stage 2 tune done soon but I'm extremely happy with my M6 the way it is right now.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2021, 12:25 PM   #2
GilM3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW I3, BMW M6, BMW M3(SOLD)

Very cool man, I just got mine about two weeks ago and I love it so far, It's getting wrapped right now and I just got my tune and downpipes and a KW HAS setup that I'm waiting to install after. I'm excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikenjoku7 View Post
I just wanna talk about how great this car is for anyone who is lurking these forums wondering if they should buy one. Itll be a year in July since I bought my 2014 f13. All I did was a muffler delete and some cosmetic stuff and I love driving my car every single time I get in it. I've done multiple trips from Houston to Atlanta and back and I enjoyed every mile. I'll actually be getting it wrapped and get a dme stage 2 tune done soon but I'm extremely happy with my M6 the way it is right now.
Appreciate 1
      05-30-2021, 01:06 AM   #3
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

I am always on the verge to sell or not to sell..

all I have done is just muff delete and a very small cosmetic upgrade ( exhaust tip ) just like you + Dinan stage 1 and I was planning on doing the whole Aero Kit package but I decided not to do it as I can really appreciate the stock look

I have only put like 1300 miles on it in the last 12 months.. I love the look of my car but I often question the practicality of the car.. frankly, it's got too much power for the street.. if I use 25~30% of the power I already risk getting a ticket..

I thought about switching to something else but when I look at the car I just can't do that lol it's just so hard. It really makes sense for me to just keep it for a while.. I only have like 20k miles.. and have 4 years remaining extended warranty so..

If anything I want to add something more nimble to the fleet.. M6GC is just a really giant salooon..
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2021, 08:15 PM   #4
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniteflow View Post
I am always on the verge to sell or not to sell..

all I have done is just muff delete and a very small cosmetic upgrade ( exhaust tip ) just like you + Dinan stage 1 and I was planning on doing the whole Aero Kit package but I decided not to do it as I can really appreciate the stock look

I have only put like 1300 miles on it in the last 12 months.. I love the look of my car but I often question the practicality of the car.. frankly, it's got too much power for the street.. if I use 25~30% of the power I already risk getting a ticket..

I thought about switching to something else but when I look at the car I just can't do that lol it's just so hard. It really makes sense for me to just keep it for a while.. I only have like 20k miles.. and have 4 years remaining extended warranty so..

If anything I want to add something more nimble to the fleet.. M6GC is just a really giant salooon..
Yeah the M6 gran coupe is a whopping 4.5'' longer than the coupe ,thats less than the width of my fist ,and it gains 2 whole doors
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 1
      05-31-2021, 12:03 AM   #5
babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

I am not sure now, but M6 used to be the lowest of all BMW M cars. It is hard, I think the only cars worthy of swapping it for, in the BMW line up is either M8 or M5CS. I believe it still looks much better than M5C exterior and interior with similar power and essentially the same engine and better steering and transmission
      05-31-2021, 01:35 AM   #6
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
I am not sure now, but M6 used to be the lowest of all BMW M cars. It is hard, I think the only cars worthy of swapping it for, in the BMW line up is either M8 or M5CS. I believe it still looks much better than M5C exterior and interior with similar power and essentially the same engine and better steering and transmission
What do you mean by lowest ???
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2021, 04:58 AM   #7
babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Floor of the car to road surface
      05-31-2021, 03:58 PM   #8
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
haha I was wondering that too, I thought he meant the m6 is the garbage of all M cars or something LMAO
Appreciate 1
houbmw65.50
      06-03-2021, 06:24 PM   #9
Bmwtechgeek
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
Agreed. The only car that I would trade for my M6 is a 2021 M5 competition.

Considering the huge cost premium, i'll just keep my M6!!!!
Appreciate 0