BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

12-25-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
mberbic
IG: @M6erbic
United_States
Rep
Drives: F12 M6

2013 F12 M6 Sakhir/Black 25Kmi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I don't drive this car as much as I though I would when I bought it so I might as well post it up for sale...

2013 BMW M6 Convertible
25,xxx Miles on the ODO.

I am the 2nd owner of the car, purchased it with about 21K miles From BMW Austin North. The previous owner purchased and always had the car maintained at that dealer. NO ACCIDENTS.

Since purchasing it, I've Done Spark Plugs and Coils and an oil change with Liqui-Moly 5W-40. Had Blackstone test performed at that time a well with a clean report...

Also has OEM Gutted DPs installed currently but also have the original non-gutted set that I can throw in. The car has never been tuned so It does have CEL due to the DPs.

I have also swapped the 19s with 20" Zito ZF03 wheels (will include both sets of wheels. Both sets have practically new Michelin Pilot Super Sports on them and the rears on the 20s are Pilot Sport 4Ss)

I also wrapped the fender grilles, door handle iserts and front grill gloss black to really set off the look of the car.

As far as factory options, this car only has Ventilated seats and HUD.

I don't need to sell the car but just throwing it up in the air...

You can view some pictures of it in my Google Album https://photos.app.goo.gl/98jhE3zdbPxnFgDg8

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 10:54 AM   #2
mberbic
IG: @M6erbic
United_States
Rep
Drives: F12 M6

well, decided to keep it and ordered a DME S2 Tune
Appreciate 0