BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

12-08-2022, 09:38 AM   #1
SocomCA
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

NIVI 3 Night Vision 3 Retrofit Help

Hey guys,

I have a 2016 bmw m6 gran coupe that i want to retrofit with night vision 3. I have a night vision 3 camera and ecu from a 2015 donor bmw m6. I have the brackets and washer fluid hose line and the drivers assistance buttons.

I just need help with wiring and installation. Has anyone near the nj area done a night vision 3 retrofit on their f06 6 series? I know there have been f10 nivi 2 retrofits but night vision 3 is a little different
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2022, 09:49 AM   #2
Opie55
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 650i Convertible

If you are just looking for someone to send you wiring diagrams, I'm sure somebody here can post them. A user named Qsilver7 is helpful at posting such things, so you could ping him if he does not respond here, but he probably will. I'm curious why you want it. It's a pretty rare option. I have it, but live in a city so it's kinda useless beyond as a party trick to show hot mufflers and brake rotors. I've never read on this forum about anybody doing a conversion, so probably nobody will be able to give you any practical advice. I assume you have a new kidney grill for that side as well since it is a special one?

EDIT: I see now that you are asking about the NJ area. I doubt you will find anyone in the whole US who has done it - or at least not anybody who is active on this forum.

Last edited by Opie55; 12-08-2022 at 10:02 AM..
Appreciate 0