BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

07-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #1
danbk
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 SMB M6 Convertible

FS: F12 SMB M6 Convertible W/ Extended Silverstone II

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,000.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2012 BMW M6 Convertible.

San Marino Blue over Extended Silverstone II Leather. Interior trim is full carbon fiber. $130k sticker. Car has 85k on the odometer but only 23k miles on the engine, it had a brand new engine installed via BMW Of Brooklyn on 9/18. Engine was replaced from BMW NA, including all refresh components for the engine. The invoice for the job was $42,000. Car has a remaining few months on the factory warranty for the motor. Car also comes with a few months left of the tire and rim insurance (accidental coverage as well). Clean carfax, 3 owner car, no acidents reported.

I installed Brand New Michelin Pilot 4S Tires in the back 305/30/20 and 275/35/20 in the front. I also upgraded the rims to the Competition Package rims, as well as powder coated them in Gloss Black($6500 just on wheels) . Car has a full gloss black chrome delete, as well as exhaust and rear emblem. Grill is matte black. Car is mainly serviced in Autocouture Motoring in Fair Lawn,NJ. If you know about this shop, you know they are the best in the tri-state for any M.

This is my everyday car as I commute to work each day 100 miles, can provide EZ Pass Receipts to prove. This was a 95% highway car, which is why the miles exceed 12k a year since ownership.

Mobil 1 5W-30 Changed every 3-4k miles. Car has Carbotech Rear and Front brake pads. DCT Fluid flushed and changed last year. Thermostat changed last year as well. Car had replaced rear axles last summer. Car has relatively new coils and gapped spark plugs all around (All OEM).

Car has a DME Stage 1 Tune, VRSF Catless Downpipes, & Project Gamma Front Mounted Intakes ($4500) . All can be changed to stock, car comes with all original parts. Car comes installed with a Rear Carbon Fiber trunk spoiler. Also have some spare goodies never got to install, such as LED Reverse lights, Side Door Lights, Aluminum Pedals, carbon fiber shift paddles. Car has 20% tints all around and a 50% windshield tint. Stage 2 can be upgraded for free via DME Tuning, with an upgraded clutch, which most people install anyway.

I also have 6 months left on my wheel+tire insurance, which can be transferred for free, which also includes all accidental damage, including all curb rash.

Clean title in hand. Can meet anywhere in Brooklyn early, or any time of day in Hoboken, NJ . Cash or Cashiers/Bank Check will only be accepted.

Car will need new front rotors. Car has dings in the front bumper due to continuous highway driving. Minor rock chips on the rear passenger fender.

Car has discoloration to parts of the driver seat as well as the parts of the handrest, typical with Opal White or Silverstone leather. It needs to be detailed or possibly re-dyed if bothering to the purchaser. Sterring wheel has creases from the sun on the top. Car was hand waxed twice a year. Paint is in good shape.

Just did a $2k service on the car 2 weeks ago . I did an oil change, battery change, injector change, and brand new intake filters installed on 7/1/20.

$29K is a very fair ask price, the price is firm. The invoice for the motor alone was $40k+, which still has some months left of warranty.

Attached Images

Last edited by danbk; 08-24-2020 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 01:53 PM   #2
danbk
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 SMB M6 Convertible

bump
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2020, 12:55 PM   #3