BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      02-07-2021, 04:42 PM   #1
Derekz4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 640i. BMW Z4,01 Bullitt

What level was your CPO

Just curious about the level of your CPO when you took delivery.
I must say, mine was quite good.
I think the interior was a 10 out of 10. Not a mark on the leather or any sign of wear on the trim.

The engine bay was just about spotless and the trunk looked unused.

The exterior I would have rated it an 8.5. I’m sure the front and rear bumpers were resprayed before I took delivery but was done quite well. It was obviously removed before the respray as there was no signs of overspray as I saw on so many other CPOs I looked at.

Paint on the rest of the car was flawless.
It did have one minor door ding on the driver side rear door which I promptly removed at a cost of $125. Well worth the cost.

The only other flaws that brought the level down from the 10 was the somewhat obvious wheel repairs. Each wheel was repaired for some curb rash and was not done to the level of the rest of the car. At close examination, you can tell they don’t have the same clear coat as factory.

Overall, the car was a 9 out of 10 and probably still is.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 07:40 AM   #2
city1991
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i x drive F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekz4 View Post
Just curious about the level of your CPO when you took delivery.
I must say, mine was quite good.
I think the interior was a 10 out of 10. Not a mark on the leather or any sign of wear on the trim.

The engine bay was just about spotless and the trunk looked unused.

The exterior I would have rated it an 8.5. I'm sure the front and rear bumpers were resprayed before I took delivery but was done quite well. It was obviously removed before the respray as there was no signs of overspray as I saw on so many other CPOs I looked at.

Paint on the rest of the car was flawless.
It did have one minor door ding on the driver side rear door which I promptly removed at a cost of $125. Well worth the cost.

The only other flaws that brought the level down from the 10 was the somewhat obvious wheel repairs. Each wheel was repaired for some curb rash and was not done to the level of the rest of the car. At close examination, you can tell they don't have the same clear coat as factory.

Overall, the car was a 9 out of 10 and probably still is.
I'd say my interior and exterior were 10/10. My rims had some light road rash, but I replaced the 20 inch m wheels for 19 inch wheels. Now it's perfect.
Appreciate 0