BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

06-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
SimonWW
Rep
Drives: E92 M WIth Competition Package

Technoviolet

I just bought a new E92 M3 but really wanted it in Technoviolet its a shame they don't do this colour anymore, so got Le Mans Blue instead. M3's look great in Technoviolet

I am getting around 18mpg on average which I guess isnt to bad and have now worked that I need to give the bonnet a bit of a push to help it close properly as with the hydraulic lifters and it being so light it needs a helping hand ! I spent a while wondering where the dipstick was aswell !

Am very impressed with the car best analogy of it I can give really is a racing Kart for the road. Its a fun car made even more fun with the competition package and the BMW carbon fibre Body parts.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
Rodzilla
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]

yeah, it does look good on an E92.

Eibach frontsway,BMS JB4,AFE Drop InBerk Street Axleback, H&R SPORT SPRINGS,Active Autowerke DP's ,Active Autowerke BOV,Active Autowerke FMIC , BMWPEDALS.COM, JB SPEED Black Grills,Alpina B3 TCU Flash
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
It's a rare and beautiful color
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonWW View Post
I just bought a new E92 M3 but really wanted it in Technoviolet its a shame they don't do this colour anymore, so got Le Mans Blue instead. M3's look great in Technoviolet

I am getting around 18mpg on average which I guess isnt to bad and have now worked that I need to give the bonnet a bit of a push to help it close properly as with the hydraulic lifters and it being so light it needs a helping hand ! I spent a while wondering where the dipstick was aswell !

Am very impressed with the car best analogy of it I can give really is a racing Kart for the road. Its a fun car made even more fun with the competition package and the BMW carbon fibre Body parts.

Was your dealer unable to order you a TV M3? Others have done it.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #5
SimonWW
Rep
Drives: E92 M WIth Competition Package

I didn't really bother to find out just asked if it was still available which it isn't, but guess you could probably make a fuss and get it done especially if you are prepared to pay an additional charge.

I think Technoviolet would look great with the wheels being a very light bronze/ gold colour. !
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #6
jasmine78888
Registered
Rep
Drives: honda civic

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Last edited by jasmine78888; 10-11-2020 at 12:02 AM..
Appreciate 0