BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      01-16-2021, 12:58 PM   #199
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
28722
Rep
10,951
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend I agree completely ! Checo will walk through his bloody exit door as well...


Killed by MAX !!!
Notice Max running away!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 3 Pole Positions, 10 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 01:04 PM   #200
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
      01-16-2021, 01:09 PM   #201
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Notice Max running away!!
Negative my friend . In your meme-pic is MAX "The Grim Reaper"
And I agree completely with that !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 01:20 PM   #202
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
What's this, the grim reaper for Checo yeah he likes hot Taco's !!
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 01:33 PM   #203
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
What's this, the grim reaper for Checo yeah he likes hot Taco's !!
The latest from today ...
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 01:48 PM   #204
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The latest from today ...
..as demonstrated when he went past grandma with ease at Sakhir.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 02:01 PM   #205
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
..as demonstrated when he went past grandma with ease at Sakhir.
You nailed it my friend . Too bad George was screwed by Toto the Wolf !
Radio transmission failure ...Jesus Christ ! Such a BS !!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #206
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
You nailed it my friend . Too bad George was screwed by Toto the Wolf !
Radio transmission failure ...Jesus Christ ! Such a BS !!!
The tyre mix up goon show with the imaginary nail ''in the tread'' a few laps later completed Russ's screw up.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 02:35 PM   #207
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
The tyre mix up goon show with the imaginary nail ''in the tread'' a few laps later completed Russ's screw up.
Well...
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 02:44 PM   #208
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well...
Eddie may be short but he's no fool when it comes to money management.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 03:10 PM   #209
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Eddie may be short but he's no fool when it comes to money management.
More from Eddie...
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 03:39 PM   #210
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
More from Eddie...
I see the scenario like this in that Checo tames BOT and Max takes on whoever is in the other Merc, question mark on the Ferrari with newer engine and longer generator charge for the lithium battery and McLaren.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 03:49 PM   #211
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I see the scenario like this in that Checo tames BOT and Max takes on whoever is in the other Merc, question mark on the Ferrari with newer engine and longer generator charge for the lithium battery and McLaren.
My friend , all we can hope for is this ....
The latest performance numbers from the '21 HONDA PU look really good .
The new '21 floor from the RB16-B was never better . MAX showed that already in Abu Dhabi ...
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 04:08 PM   #212
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend , all we can hope for is this ....
The latest performance numbers from the '21 HONDA PU look really good .
The new '21 floor from the RB16-B was never better . MAX showed that already in Abu Dhabi ...
I'm wary that Merc may have been in '21 test mode for the AD race but come Bahrain the 16-B should at least be a match for the opposition.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2021, 10:06 PM   #213
Bongoxxx
Second Lieutenant
332
Rep
248
Posts

Drives: 2018 340 XDrive
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Courtice, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Of course my friend ...
No, he finishes P3 at best.
__________________
Current: 2018 340 xDrive M-Sport Mineral Grey
Previous: 2016 328 xDrive Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2021, 10:09 PM   #214
Bongoxxx
Second Lieutenant
332
Rep
248
Posts

Drives: 2018 340 XDrive
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Courtice, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
More from Eddie...
Donít tell Horner, I drove into the wall again.
__________________
Current: 2018 340 xDrive M-Sport Mineral Grey
Previous: 2016 328 xDrive Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2021, 04:33 AM   #215
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Donít tell Horner, I drove into the wall again.
Hope your car's not too damaged
Appreciate 1
      01-17-2021, 05:07 AM   #216
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
1504
Rep
3,998
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I'm wary that Merc may have been in '21 test mode for the AD race but come Bahrain the 16-B should at least be a match for the opposition.
A more cynical observer could imagine that Liberty Media might have had a quiet word with Mercedes asking to sandbag the last race to let Honda win with the objective of getting Honda to rethink their decision to leave F1 or at least sign up to some sort of partnership with Red Bull..
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2021, 05:47 AM   #217
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
A more cynical observer could imagine that Liberty Media might have had a quiet word with Mercedes asking to sandbag the last race to let Honda win with the objective of getting Honda to rethink their decision to leave F1 or at least sign up to some sort of partnership with Red Bull..
With Wolff's almost fanatical quest to catch Ferrari in overall wins I think it's unlikely he would willingly give away a win to make another engine supplier reconsider remaining in F1 or something else.
Appreciate 1
      01-17-2021, 06:42 AM   #218
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
1504
Rep
3,998
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
With Wolff's almost fanatical quest to catch Ferrari in overall wins I think it's unlikely he would willingly give away a win to make another engine supplier reconsider remaining in F1 or something else.
It was a pretty lackluster performance from Mercedes, the sole target seemed to have been to make sure Bottas secured second in the DWC.
Also its very rare to see Hamilton make zero efforts to get past Bottas.

Anyway its a moot point...The first race of 2021 will give a better idea, but I do doubt that Honda put in some herculean effort to improve their engine just as they were pulling the plug on their F1 adventure.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2021, 08:16 AM   #219
M5theonlyone
Major General
M5theonlyone's Avatar
United Kingdom
8636
Rep
6,322
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
It was a pretty lackluster performance from Mercedes, the sole target seemed to have been to make sure Bottas secured second in the DWC.
Also its very rare to see Hamilton make zero efforts to get past Bottas.

Anyway its a moot point...The first race of 2021 will give a better idea, but I do doubt that Honda put in some herculean effort to improve their engine just as they were pulling the plug on their F1 adventure.
I've said in a previous post that Merc can only get so much out of their engine block and with the time advantage they had planning and building their hybrid beforehand that tech has to bottom out at some stage with the others now hopefully gaining PU and generator capability.
No das for Merc to manage their tyres now should to all intents and purposes even out and huge anomaly chassis wise that was present before.
Appreciate 1
      01-17-2021, 09:19 AM   #220
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
26058
Rep
14,752
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
No, he finishes P3 at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Donít tell Horner, I drove into the wall again.
BS !!!
Do you know another "NON"-Mercedes driver" who showed such a great performances ?

10 victories + 42 podiums !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST