BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

11-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #23
speedracerlo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M6 Gran Coupe

Garage List
to take a woman's review of an M6 with more than a grain of salt would be the dumbest thing a man can do
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #24
vladberca
Major General
Romania
Rep
Drives: '18 octavia 2.0 tdi dsg

M6 is a GT much more than a track car
Next M4 should be faster
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #25
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Not a chance sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
+1
E9x M3 and 1M probably the last of the breed
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #26
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Wow. What a confluence of mixed comments. First the review was clearly limited with bias. Second, nobody I have read actually has one. There is a lot of conjecture. Briefly, elegant, classy, luxurious, brutal. I have driven everything from american muscle to M3 to the beast. After an afternoon on the backroads of my rural county, I experience severe neck pain, I can feel my spleen, sweating and trying to breathe again. Then there is is the subtle tick, tick, tick of the brakes attempting to cool. It cleared 158mph on a backroad and crushed back to 15mph instantly to clear a 90 degree turn. The shifts are brutal resulting in the stiff neck. All the while, Berlioz is frenetically performing on the sound system. The beautiful aroma of full leather with warm aesthetic feel. I then get out of the car, trip, face plant on the garage floor because my legs are still weak. My review.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #27
kingoyejordan
Private
Rep
Drives: Citrin Black F13 Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehands View Post
Wow. What a confluence of mixed comments. First the review was clearly limited with bias. Second, nobody I have read actually has one. There is a lot of conjecture. Briefly, elegant, classy, luxurious, brutal. I have driven everything from american muscle to M3 to the beast. After an afternoon on the backroads of my rural county, I experience severe neck pain, I can feel my spleen, sweating and trying to breathe again. Then there is is the subtle tick, tick, tick of the brakes attempting to cool. It cleared 158mph on a backroad and crushed back to 15mph instantly to clear a 90 degree turn. The shifts are brutal resulting in the stiff neck. All the while, Berlioz is frenetically performing on the sound system. The beautiful aroma of full leather with warm aesthetic feel. I then get out of the car, trip, face plant on the garage floor because my legs are still weak. My review.
Looks like I got a trip to York PA on the forecast for me. First the beast needs to get here. HURRY.. Tired of waiting
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #28
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoyejordan View Post
Looks like I got a trip to York PA on the forecast for me. First the beast needs to get here. HURRY.. Tired of waiting
Wait til it gets under your skin...
Appreciate 0

6post.com