BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

05-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #23
Weird Side Effect
Side effects may include...
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3, e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyGeeGee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Side Effect View Post
Is the car in the video San Marino Blue as well?
I think it's Tanzanite blue.
Thanks!

I'm ordering a new M6, so I need to know for sure! Lol San Marino Blue is a hot color, but whatever the color in the video is, that's what I want. There have been three different (from what I can tell) blues on the M6 so far. The blue on the car in the video, the blue on the car from the NY Auto Show (which is also badass) and the San Marino above.

Can anyone give me the names to all of the above?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #24
tks
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 750i M Sport

Quote:
Thanks!

I'm ordering a new M6, so I need to know for sure! Lol San Marino Blue is a hot color, but whatever the color in the video is, that's what I want. There have been three different (from what I can tell) blues on the M6 so far. The blue on the car in the video, the blue on the car from the NY Auto Show (which is also badass) and the San Marino above.

Thanks!
They are all San Marino Blue including the NY auto show. Just different lighting conditions. Tanzanite is a dark blue with green accents.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #25
Weird Side Effect
Side effects may include...
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3, e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tks
Quote:
Thanks!

Thanks!
They are all San Marino Blue including the NY auto show. Just different lighting conditions. Tanzanite is a dark blue with green accents.

Thanks. I kind of had a feeling that was the case, but wanted to make sure.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:30 AM   #26
WhyGeeGee
Second Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC , 2016 X5M

So we have Tanzanite Blue , San Marino and and Imperial blue. The color I like the most is the Tanzanite Blue.
Appreciate 0

6post.com