BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      05-25-2019, 06:22 PM   #1
white6er
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i xDrive

Garage List
2016 BMW M6  [0.00]
Dinan Install

So I got a Dinan stg 1 tune and finally got some time to install it. Tried following the manual on Dinans site and thought it went pretty well but shows how much I know . Once I plug the battery back in and started the car. The car didn't start but came on in acc mode. The dash lit up like a Christmas tree. Stability, Brake, drive train every was popping up. Any advise on what I f****d up. Got a F13 13 M6

Update:

I decided to uninstall the dinan harness and return it to stock. When I turned the car on the codes all disappeared and then I started the car. The car struggled to come on and then I noticed the rpm dropping below 1K and keep dropping. Started smelling fuel as well. Any one got any Ideas whats going on? Could it be an incorrectly plugged ecu connector? Am planning on getting a reader later today to get any codes it might be giving off.

Last edited by white6er; 05-27-2019 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0