BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

Closed Thread

10-26-2016, 09:51 PM   #1
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS - Meisterschaft GTC-EV

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Exhaust was used for approximately 9 months on my '13 F13 650 Coupe which has been sold.

This will fit any F10/12/13 as the badging shows.

Includes Brand Newfrom GTHaus:
Remotes (2), wiring, and module.

Please contact me PM with questions or interest.
Thank you.

Last edited by WhiteWalker; 02-16-2017 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2016, 06:52 AM   #2
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Fit the F06? Any pics of it installed?
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2016, 09:13 AM   #3
Eurohorses
Captain
Rep
Drives: 23 Jahre G80 M3

Willing to sell just the remote kit? I have a brand new switch i can trade you (plus cash) for.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2016, 11:20 AM   #4
Cpark352
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 gran coupe

Whats the diameter of the exhaust pipes?
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2016, 08:11 PM   #5
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep

90MM
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2016, 04:07 PM   #6
zachb12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 Black Sapphire

sound clips on your car?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2017, 02:33 AM   #7
Keysersoze819
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X5M

Are these still available ?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 02:18 PM   #8
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650i MSport CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keysersoze819 View Post
Are these still available ?
I purchased this exhaust from this seller (who by the way changed his screen name to WhiteWalker - it was a different screen name before).

I will be taking him to court since he sold me a defective Meisterschaft GTC system and is not willing to cover the cost of getting the EV's repaired to working condition.

Last edited by Zack G.; 02-14-2017 at 04:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 08:04 PM   #9
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep

Thank you. New car, new screen name.

I understand that PayPal did not think the same after a lengthy claim process did not find in your favor.

Have a good evening.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 11:27 PM   #10
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWalker View Post
Thank you. New car, new screen name.

I understand that PayPal did not think the same after a lengthy claim process did not find in your favor.

Have a good evening.
PayPal closed the case in your favor only because I didn't return the exhaust back to you. We agreed that I would keep it and get the parts replaced. You even said you would do a partial refund, and now you are going back on your word. Just shows your true character and the type of person that you are.

I will see you in court unless you realize that you need to refund me $803.48 to cover the new valves.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 11:32 PM   #11
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep

Thank you for your message.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 11:54 PM   #12
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Thank you for your message.
Your welcome. Your future reputation will be visible to all potential buyers that may think of buying something from you.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 12:40 AM   #13
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep

My buyer and seller service ratings are impeccable on all e-commerce sights.

Have a good night.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 02:49 AM   #14
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
You're gonna get suuuuueeeeddd
      02-15-2017, 06:56 AM   #15
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 08:43 AM   #16
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack G. View Post
PayPal closed the case in your favor only because I didn't return the exhaust back to you. We agreed that I would keep it and get the parts replaced. You even said you would do a partial refund, and now you are going back on your word. Just shows your true character and the type of person that you are.

I will see you in court unless you realize that you need to refund me $803.48 to cover the new valves.
you should post all the emails back and forth so everyone can see.
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 08:57 AM   #17
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Yes, he will be, unless he does the right thing and gives me back the $803.48 that he KNOWS he owes me. He even acknowledged that in writing.

What he doesn't realize is that he has ruined his own reputation on here over $803.48, so hopefully that was worth it for him.

Who wants to deal with someone like that?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 09:05 AM   #18
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstate650 View Post
you should post all the emails back and forth so everyone can see.
I will try and do that when I have more time, I can show you text messaging convo as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 09:23 AM   #19
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
I will try and do that when I have more time, I can show you text messaging convo as well.
its for everyone's benefit, especially when he is trying to claim that he is somehow justified. Post that shit up and let the world be the judge.
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 11:19 AM   #20
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep

Everyone should know we have submitted all emails and texts to the PayPal dispute team as buyer opened (2) claims for one problem.

He was able to do so because he split the payment to purchase the exhaust, he then tried to leverage two separate claims to collect the same amount.

Additionally he has a chargeback filed with his card issuer which have kept half the funds on hold since November.

The buyer lost the claim, both claims with PayPal. This is a last ditch effort and smear campaign. As stated my buyer/seller rating are flawless.

The buyer also doesn't report how he already tricked me out of $200 to replace the valve wires he sliced when unboxing the exhaust, fed ex that cost me $400+ to pack, send and insure for the full purchase price.

The pictures I took prior to sending clearly show the wires in tact, perfect, just as the unit was.

Throughout the PayPal claims process I asked him to provide a photo of the valve wire repair or invoice for the part my $200 went to also validate any further issues he was claiming to have. He didn't!

He had multiple multiple opportunities to pack up the exhaust and send it back, all orchestrated by PayPal. He didn't!

Why?---He took the exhaust- custom painted the tips black, installed it, and has been driving with it since November. Let me just repeat for everyone, I still have $900+ outstanding in paypal control to this day.

I am always open to assisting any situation where the issue is legitimate and everyone is honest and has good intentions.

I was suspicious of the "cut wire", I paid you.

I sent 4 remotes you claimed to get 2. Again I was suspicious but I sent you two more remotes .

I was always courteous and responsive to you but when you went behind my back and figured out a way to leverage your split payment into an additional fake 2nd claim for the same amount-- same issue, you sir, showed your character and I saw your intentions clearly then.

I have no trust in you or anything you say. If there had been a point in time where you had somehow convinced me to give you more money, all that went out the window when you made your choices on how to handle this matter overall and multiple attempts to play the system.

You were so confident that PayPal was going to find in your favor, reiterated that to me so many times. You put me in a position needlessly with your 2nd fake claim where my account was -$2000 days before Christmas. I did everything short of begging you to close the second false claim you admitted you knew was wrong(documented).

I told you very clearly I would no longer deal with you directly and you practically dared me to let PayPal make their decision. I did.

Your effort to disparage my character and commerce reputation will have no impact on me conducting business and relationships moving forward.

Good luck.
Appreciate 1
mister2d155.50
      02-15-2017, 11:57 AM   #21
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Everyone should know we have submitted all emails and texts to the PayPal dispute team as buyer opened (2) claims for one problem.

He was able to do so because he split the payment to purchase the exhaust, he then tried to leverage two separate claims to collect the same amount.

Additionally he has a chargeback filed with his card issuer which have kept half the funds on hold since November.

The buyer lost the claim, both claims with PayPal. This is a last ditch effort and smear campaign. As stated my buyer/seller rating are flawless.

The buyer also doesn't report how he already tricked me out of $200 to replace the valve wires he sliced when unboxing the exhaust, fed ex that cost me $400+ to pack, send and insure for the full purchase price.

The pictures I took prior to sending clearly show the wires in tact, perfect, just as the unit was.

Throughout the PayPal claims process I asked him to provide a photo of the valve wire repair or invoice for the part my $200 went to also validate any further issues he was claiming to have. He didn't!

He had multiple multiple opportunities to pack up the exhaust and send it back, all orchestrated by PayPal. He didn't!

Why?---He took the exhaust- custom painted the tips black, installed it, and has been driving with it since November. Let me just repeat for everyone, I still have $900+ outstanding in paypal control to this day.

I am always open to assisting any situation where the issue is legitimate and everyone is honest and has good intentions.

I was suspicious of the "cut wire", I paid you.

I sent 4 remotes you claimed to get 2. Again I was suspicious but I sent you two more remotes .

I was always courteous and responsive to you but when you went behind my back and figured out a way to leverage your split payment into an additional fake 2nd claim for the same amount-- same issue, you sir, showed your character and I saw your intentions clearly then.

I have no trust in you or anything you say. If there had been a point in time where you had somehow convinced me to give you more money, all that went out the window when you made your choices on how to handle this matter overall and multiple attempts to play the system.

You were so confident that PayPal was going to find in your favor, reiterated that to me so many times. You put me in a position needlessly with your 2nd fake claim where my account was -$2000 days before Christmas. I did everything short of begging you to close the second false claim you admitted you knew was wrong(documented).

I told you very clearly I would no longer deal with you directly and you practically dared me to let PayPal make their decision. I did.

Your effort to disparage my character and commerce reputation will have no impact on me conducting business and relationships moving forward.

Good luck.
Thanks for giving your side of this. There are always at least two sides to a story.

Forget all the back and forth and who said what what and did what. The situation is really very simple. Did you advertise that the exhaust was fully functional, and do you acknowledge that the valve system doesn't work because the electronic valve controls are shot?
Appreciate 1
      02-15-2017, 12:15 PM   #22
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Yes, he will be, unless he does the right thing and gives me back the $803.48 that he KNOWS he owes me. He even acknowledged that in writing.

What he doesn't realize is that he has ruined his own reputation on here over $803.48, so hopefully that was worth it for him.

Who wants to deal with someone like that?
You're going to get countersuuuuueeeeeeddddd