BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

08-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #1
RYANBOZ7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Bmw M6 Convertible

M6 Carbon Fiber front spoiler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Just recently bought this new front spoiler from RW Carbon for $750.Nicked the front middle portion and bought a new one so I'm selling this one thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by RYANBOZ7; 08-09-2018 at 04:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2018, 08:06 AM   #2
markymarc1979
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16 G12 + 15 F06 + 17 F15

Garage List
2009 BMW E93  [0.00]
2012 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Front lip spoilers get trashed in no time. I bought an RKP and a few weeks later it was destroyed by rocks. Nothing you can do. GLWS
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 07:58 PM   #3
RYANBOZ7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Bmw M6 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979 View Post
Front lip spoilers get trashed in no time. I bought an RKP and a few weeks later it was destroyed by rocks. Nothing you can do. GLWS
You're right! Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2018, 03:03 PM   #4
Slimm2.0
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13

still available??
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #5
MikeM6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M6GC, X5M, M3, X7, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm2.0 View Post
still available??
Possibly. I purchased it to use as a test piece, just to see if it would survive some of my typical driving routes, with the intent of purchasing a new one. It has significantly more damage then shown in the pics. So much so that I'm having a hard time even bringing myself to install it on the car based on the appearance. Anyway, if you have the skills to repair it, it might be a good value for you. I'd charge you only for shipping & packaging.

Pics included of some of the damage - other than the center area damage disclosed by the original seller.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 12:28 AM   #6
drsiddiqui1
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe Comp Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM6 View Post
Quote:
still available??
Possibly. I purchased it to use as a test piece, just to see if it would survive some of my typical driving routes, with the intent of purchasing a new one. It has significantly more damage then shown in the pics. So much so that I'm having a hard time even bringing myself to install it on the car based on the appearance. Anyway, if you have the skills to repair it, it might be a good value for you. I'd charge you only for shipping & packaging.

Pics included of some of the damage - other than the center area damage disclosed by the original seller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM6 View Post
Quote:
still available??

damn that sucks. OP that's messed up. Hope you got some use out of it
Appreciate 0