BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

10-28-2021, 03:34 PM   #1
David Aroush
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw M6 Gran Coupe Competition

BMW M6- H&R H.A.S kit lowering issues

So I just recently bought my car (BMW M6 GC Comp) and decided that I wanted to do some modifications, for a better performance in handling and a more aggressive look so I bought the H&R HAS kit. I took the car to one of my shops and installed them but the car was way too low and it was bottoming out on its highest setting, but the real issue is that when I take my car on turns it starts to make squeaking noises but more like a shoe rubbing on a new floor like the tire is skidding off the surface. And also when I push the car a bit when driving about 70+ abd at launch the car feels like a front wheel drive car. It feels like the car is about to spin out if you dont grip the wheel as hard as you can. I don’t know if anyone has come across this issue but this shop is acting if im crazy and I dont want to take it somewhere else and get charged unless I have no other option.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2021, 04:15 PM   #2
atillathetom
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bike

who did the install?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2021, 12:31 AM   #3
byebyev8
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 335i f12 m6

Seems like you need a rear alignment from the car being lowered. Also make sure you bought the kit for the gran coupe and not the coupe.
Appreciate 1
HeyKC101.50
      11-01-2021, 02:52 PM   #4
David Aroush
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyev8 View Post
Seems like you need a rear alignment from the car being lowered. Also make sure you bought the kit for the gran coupe and not the coupe.
I was thinking about doing another rear alignment, but I was also thinking it might be the electronic adaptive suspension, I'm thinking I might have to calibrate or bypass it with the computer
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 02:53 PM   #5
David Aroush
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by atillathetom View Post
who did the install?
American tire depot, a tire shop
Appreciate 0