BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

11-25-2021, 12:01 PM   #1
rabidmonkfish
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 640d m sport

640d egr delete or oil catch can?

hello all this is my first post so a little info about the car: 2013 bmw 640d that is on 100,000 miles and tidy with m-sports bits in space gray with cream and black leather interior. Loving the car so far but shortly after buying it had the inlet manifold replaced with a genuine new bmw manifold and swirl flap actuator (at significant cost) and had the valves etc all media cleaned to remove all the gunk. Now its running nice and clean i would very much like to prevent this from happening again and was wondering whats my best options?. I was keen to keep the car intact but should i just bin of the egr with a delete kit or would and oil catch can work well enough to prevent the oil from the breather gumming everything up.
Any guidance is very much appreciated.
Appreciate 0