BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      12-06-2021, 04:36 PM   #1
Nickers001
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 GC

New M6 GC Owner UK

Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while but I finally pushed the button on a 2015(65) (new to me) M6 GC in Singapore Grey.
It has Sakhir Orange leather and Akrapovic back boxes and tail pipes.

Im totally in love with the car, it sounds amazing and quite possibly the best thing I've ever driven and owned.

only thing I would like to know is can I get Apple Airplay added to it? I've looked here and couldn't find anything unless im being really dumb

Anyway here's some photos of her, I will post more picturesque photos when the weather clears up a bit

https://flic.kr/ps/3XWbSb
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2021, 05:14 PM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickers001 View Post
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while but I finally pushed the button on a 2015(65) (new to me) M6 GC in Singapore Grey.
It has Sakhir Orange leather and Akrapovic back boxes and tail pipes.

Im totally in love with the car, it sounds amazing and quite possibly the best thing I've ever driven and owned.

only thing I would like to know is can I get Apple Airplay added to it? I've looked here and couldn't find anything unless im being really dumb

Anyway here's some photos of her, I will post more picturesque photos when the weather clears up a bit

https://flic.kr/ps/3XWbSb
Congrats on the gorgeous and new to you Gran Coupe. I tell my lovely wife all the time that the only thing that would make my M6 GC a better car is if it were a right hand drive.

There is a guy out of Europe that sells OEM head units with Apple play and will remote code your modules to work with it. Otherwise there is a 3rd party product that is a pretty straight forward diy install that will give you Airplay.

I'll see if I can run down the threads on the forums here for both but if you look around the M6 or F10 M5 forums you'll likely stumble over the threads.

Change the oil often with a good 0w50 and go easy on any HP or boost adding mods until you have a good feel for the health of the engine.

Feel free to DM if you have any questions.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vision, CCB, RKAutowerks Forged Rods/Pistons & E85 DI Exhaust Cams,Carbon Fiber CAI & Billet Diff Brace, Infinity Design CF Turbo Inlets, Swaintech Coated DPs, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3 Flash, Bootmod3
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2021, 05:32 PM   #3
TinCanSailor
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
BMW NBT EVO Upgrade w / Installation https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1838265
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vision, CCB, RKAutowerks Forged Rods/Pistons & E85 DI Exhaust Cams,Carbon Fiber CAI & Billet Diff Brace, Infinity Design CF Turbo Inlets, Swaintech Coated DPs, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3 Flash, Bootmod3
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2021, 02:24 PM   #4
Nickers001
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 GC

Thanks TinCanSailor,

I don't have too many plans with upping the power, going to leave her standard in that sense.

Thanks for the link and doesn't look too hard to do so maybe something me and my mate can tackle together.

Only other things will be cosmetic changes, looking for a set of led lamps for interior and no. plates etc. tempted by some projectors too for the bottom of the doors, Dash cam, maybe some mirror covers too with the pointy bit like the newer M cars
Appreciate 1
      12-07-2021, 07:16 PM   #5
TinCanSailor
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Yessir the car as is has a ton of power but a lot of folks like going nuts with it after getting it as it is an easily tunable platform. You won't find much trouble with the apple CarPlay mod.
Appreciate 1