BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2016, 10:05 AM   #23
Jav_NCL
Enlisted Member
England
13
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: F13 Coupe, Imola Red 🚘
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@Vossen View Post
A beauty!!!
Thanks Mike!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #24
Jav_NCL
Enlisted Member
England
13
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: F13 Coupe, Imola Red 🚘
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

UPDATE

I have had my calipers painted and have also fitted a lip spoiler;

Both staight forward jobs done by a trusted reputable indy here in the NE.

Calipers (previous wheel colour)



Spoiler





Another one (Winter wheel colour)



Next up;

- Remap (currently in conversations with a number of remapping specialists)

Will keep you guys updated!!!
Appreciate 1
darms50.00
      11-06-2016, 04:50 PM   #25
darms
Second Lieutenant
darms's Avatar
50
Rep
249
Posts

Drives: 2018 330i Msport Shadow Ed
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Looking nice.....

So tell me, did you opt for an oem spoiler or aftermarket? I can't decide
__________________
F30 LCI M Sport Shadow Edition Mineral Grey
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2016, 02:22 AM   #26
Jav_NCL
Enlisted Member
England
13
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: F13 Coupe, Imola Red 🚘
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darms View Post
Looking nice.....

So tell me, did you opt for an oem spoiler or aftermarket? I can't decide
Thanks Darms

I went for the aftermarket Autotecknic Spoiler, which you can buy from eBay, from what the garage said it was a neat fit with no issues!
Appreciate 1
darms50.00
      11-07-2016, 03:20 AM   #27
Mikester30
New Member
Mikester30's Avatar
9
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 640d
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Northern Ireland

iTrader: (0)

Very nice, red & black go so well together. I bought the same spoiler in black but havent fitted it because I wasnt too sure about it, but it looks great with the red.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2016, 07:35 AM   #28
Jav_NCL
Enlisted Member
England
13
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: F13 Coupe, Imola Red 🚘
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester30 View Post
Very nice, red & black go so well together. I bought the same spoiler in black but havent fitted it because I wasnt too sure about it, but it looks great with the red.
You should go for it Mike! No doubt black will go well with the colour of your car!
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #29
Dodge_Gowans
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
39
Posts

Drives: 640d
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North East, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav_NCL View Post
UPDATE

I have had my calipers painted and have also fitted a lip spoiler;

Both staight forward jobs done by a trusted reputable indy here in the NE.

Calipers (previous wheel colour)



Spoiler





Another one (Winter wheel colour)



Next up;

- Remap (currently in conversations with a number of remapping specialists)

Will keep you guys updated!!!

Hi Jav,

Let me know if you want to try out a remapped car. I'm local to you and wouldn't mind taking you for a spin.
I actually quite fancy getting my roof wrapped so would like to have a look at yours + perhaps you could point me in the right direction for that in return?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #30
Jav_NCL
Enlisted Member
England
13
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: F13 Coupe, Imola Red 🚘
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge_Gowans View Post
Hi Jav,

Let me know if you want to try out a remapped car. I'm local to you and wouldn't mind taking you for a spin.
I actually quite fancy getting my roof wrapped so would like to have a look at yours + perhaps you could point me in the right direction for that in return?
Wow! This is what's to love about forums!

That's an offer I can't refuse mate! Let's arrange a meet up?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #31
Dodge_Gowans
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
39
Posts

Drives: 640d
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North East, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav_NCL View Post
Wow! This is what's to love about forums!

That's an offer I can't refuse mate! Let's arrange a meet up?

Not a problem at all!!
I'm free Friday afternoon and most of the weekend.

I'll PM you my mobile no, just drop me a text.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 01:27 AM   #32
BDO
Lieutenant
216
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: 2016 X6 40d M-sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Citizen of the World

iTrader: (0)

Nice, I suggest doing the CF covers on the mirrors, it looks very good with the black roof and trunk lip.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
6 series coupe, 640d, f12, imola red, modified

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST