BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #1
timmay77
Stupendous Man
timmay77's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
315
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i xDrive Msport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (1)

RK Autowerks CF Intake K&N Filter part number?

Can someone please provide me with the part number for the K&N Filters for the RK Autowerks intake? The K&N part number, not the RK number, if there is one.
__________________
2014 BMW 328i xDrive Msport
2016 BMW M6 Coupe Comp Pkg.
2003 BMW M5 ~ Twin Turbo LS swap (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 06:17 PM   #2
TinCanSailor
Private First Class
TinCanSailor's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: F06
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Riverview, Fl

iTrader: (0)

Tagging Sales@RKautowerks and RKAutowerks. I know they have been crazy busy lately so it you call their shop just ask for Mike and he may be able to provide the info.
__________________
2016 M6 Gran Coupe (Mine)
2013 550i M Sport (Mrs')
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 08:52 PM   #3
Whipple
Lieutenant
Whipple's Avatar
141
Rep
455
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay77 View Post
Can someone please provide me with the part number for the K&N Filters for the RK Autowerks intake? The K&N part number, not the RK number, if there is one.
I have the original pic when I opened the box,I thought we were in luck ,but the part #you see is for the outer wears not the filters, Im thinking RK had these made to order custom for his product , as you can see there not in K&N packaging,I believe the Blitz style filters are the same custom made for the application
Attached Images
 
__________________
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>RK Carbonfiber front mount intakes>
Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Cabon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 1
      09-21-2020, 09:09 PM   #4
TinCanSailor
Private First Class
TinCanSailor's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: F06
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Riverview, Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
I have the original pic when I opened the box,I thought we were in luck ,but the part #you see is for the outer wears not the filters, Im thinking RK had these made to order custom for his product , as you can see there not in K&N packaging,I believe the Blitz style filters are the same custom made for the application
Appreciate the share of the pic for the filter hw. do you have a pic you can share of your front diffuser?
__________________
2016 M6 Gran Coupe (Mine)
2013 550i M Sport (Mrs')
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 09:21 PM   #5
rsuhandy
First Lieutenant
rsuhandy's Avatar
United_States
91
Rep
375
Posts

Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (5)

This is the part # that I got from Raza.
RF-1031
Appreciate 3
      09-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #6
Whipple
Lieutenant
Whipple's Avatar
141
Rep
455
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Appreciate the share of the pic for the filter hw. do you have a pic you can share of your front diffuser?
This is the best pic I have of it, its from Rw carbon ,fitment is really good ,you just unbolt the lower rubber piece and remove it and bolt the front spoiler in its place all the bolt holes line up super easy .
Attached Images
 
__________________
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>RK Carbonfiber front mount intakes>
Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Cabon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 2
      09-23-2020, 02:55 PM   #7
TinCanSailor
Private First Class
TinCanSailor's Avatar
United_States
57
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: F06
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Riverview, Fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
This is the best pic I have of it, its from Rw carbon ,fitment is really good ,you just unbolt the lower rubber piece and remove it and bolt the front spoiler in its place all the bolt holes line up super easy .
Great photo. Thank you for the speedy reply details on the fit.
__________________
2016 M6 Gran Coupe (Mine)
2013 550i M Sport (Mrs')
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST