BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

01-06-2024, 04:38 PM   #1
polar993
Legend
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alpina B6 Gran Coupe

2017 Alpina B6 Gran Coupe for Sale - Low Miles, Collector Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The time has come to sell my beloved Alpina B6. Ownership over the last 6 years has been great, and the next owner is going to get a fantastic car.

The details:

2017 Alpina B6 Gran Coupe
• Frozen Brilliant White Metallic
• Black Interior
• 18,400 miles
• Mint Condition
• Fully Optioned, MSRP of $137,965
• Non-smoker, Car Collector
• Clean Carfax
• All books included, along with 2 original keys

Aftermarket upgrades include:
• Eisenmann Race Stainless Steel Rear Mufflers
• Meisterschaft Stainless Steel X-pipe
• Gloss Black Powder Coated OEM Wheels
• Black Kidney Grills
• Blacked Out Chrome Pieces

I describe the condition of the car as mint! It is truly in pristine condition, as evidenced by the photos. The car is one of many in my collection, and one of two Alpinas….the other is a 2003 Alpina Z8 Roadster. This is not a daily driver and the car does not see inclement weather. The mileage is well below average for 2017. The paint is EXCELLENT! It is the factory Frozen Brilliant White Metallic….no PPF to create the matte look, it’s matte/satin paint from the factory, and it’s gorgeous in person. Photos don’t do it justice. The Frozen Brilliant White Metallic is very rare in the B6, and there are a total of less than 20 produced in this color.

The car was serviced last month at BMW of Mamaronek in NY. Oil and fluid change, and replacing one of the rear parking sensors. The car is in excellent condition mechanically, with no issues. BMW gave the car a clean bill of health. Tires are in good condition, and have about 2,000 miles on them.

I bought the car pre-owned from Fusion Motors in California, with 1,100 miles. It was completely stock at the time, and I have since added the modifications listed above. In my humble opinion, the modifications I’ve made are very tasteful and they align perfectly with the Alpina brand. They are not overly aggressive, and they are OEM+.

The Eisenmann Race exhaust sounds great paired with the Meisterschaft x-pipe. When I first installed the Eisenmann exhaust, I was afraid it was going to be too loud, but it actually was quite subdued. Louder than stock, but not much. I added the Meisterschaft x-pipe to give it a bit more grunt, and now it sounds perfect to me! It’s still not too loud, and it has zero drone when cruising. I maintained the Alpina tune on the car and there are zero check engine lights. The original rear mufflers and center exhaust with resonator comes with the purchase.

H&R height adjustable springs were installed, and the ride height was adjusted to give an aggressive stance, without it being too slammed….especially in the front. The ride height can be adjusted up or down as desired. The original OEM springs come with the purchase.

The blacked out chrome pieces were wrapped in high quality vinyl by Enthusiast Autoworks in NY. There’s no peeling whatsoever and again, it looks OEM+. The wheels were powder coated at Proformance Industries in New Rochelle, NY. If you’re a car guy in the NY Area, you’ll know the strong reputation of Proformance Industries and Enthusiast Autoworks. The kidney grills were replaced with high quality gloss black kidney grills. The original kidney grills come with the purchase.

I firmly believe this is one of the nicest F06 Alpina Gran Coupes out there. Pre-purchase inspections welcome. Car is stored in my climate controlled garage in Greenwich, CT.

I will be posting the sale on a few forums, as well as eBay. If it doesn’t sell quickly, I will put it up on BAT through a service. My asking price here reflects a discount for forum members.

Contact me with any questions.

-Tom
917-887-8255
polar993@gmail.com

Here's a link to a video of the exhaust: https://www.icloud.com/photos/#09a-N...G1uYzUT4jmAzuQ

Attached Images

Last edited by polar993; 01-06-2024 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Adding link to video
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2024, 08:07 PM   #2
Chaos236
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayenne , 640 GC

Great ad GLWS. What’s in the other garages��
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2024, 09:11 PM   #3
polar993
Legend
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos236 View Post
Great ad GLWS. What’s in the other garages��
Thanks! I hope it ends up in good hands with someone who can appreciate how special this car is.

These are the other cars in my collection:

- 2020 McLaren 720S
- 2023 Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo GTS
- 2006 BMW M5
- 2003 Alpina Z8 Roadster
- 2016 Morgan 3 Wheeler
- 1996 Porsche 993 Carrera Coupe
- 1989 Ferrari 328 GTS
- 2022 Land Rover Urban Defender 90 Carpathian Edition
- 2020 Mercedes GLS580
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2024, 11:39 AM   #4
eye4speed2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Alpina B6

What did it sell for?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 08:50 AM   #5
polar993
Legend
Rep

Sold for $63,500. Stings a bit, but it's definitely one of the stronger Alpina B6 sales right now.
Appreciate 2