BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

07-28-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
Infamous039
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 Xdrive35i M-Sport

WTB: Soul Performance Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking for a Soul Performance exhaust for 2015 M6, preferably straight cut and not slashed tips. If you have one please message me. Thanks!

96 Camry (Daily Ride)
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2022, 01:22 PM   #2
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
You'll be waiting for a while bro, they are few and far in between. It took a while of stalking here every single day to scoop mine up and it's slashed satin, when I wanted polished straight lol. Got it for like $500 shipped from Hawaii though.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2022, 06:27 AM   #3
Infamous039
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
You'll be waiting for a while bro, they are few and far in between. It took a while of stalking here every single day to scoop mine up and it's slashed satin, when I wanted polished straight lol. Got it for like $500 shipped from Hawaii though.
Thanks bro, I figured it was a long shot! But atleats was hoping if someone was thinking if selling theres they would see the post!
96 Camry (Daily Ride)
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2022, 10:48 AM   #4
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Infamous039 I really hope you didn't message Leah76 it is very clearly a spam account looking to scam someone. As far as your exhaust system, you're almost better off going to a good muffler shop and having them do a muffler delete and add 2 resonators if you really want to, with custom tips. Will be half the price of a Soul system.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2022, 11:07 AM   #5
Infamous039
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Its funny you say that, I did message him and he wanted me to Zelle him $550 shipped for the exhaust (Red Flag #1) then I tell him no, I will pay through PayPal so that were both covered for the transaction, he says he doesn't have PayPal only Zelle (Red Flag #2). So then he says, his Zelle is not connected to his cell number only his email account (Red Flag #3). All said in done he was trying to scam me and failed, I already knew what was up. Dude has no threads or true history on the forum, plus the pictures he txt me he stole them from another members for sale thread from 2 years ago. Also thanks for the solid advice I will hit up the muffler shop in the next week or so.

Quote:
Infamous039 I really hope you didn't message Leah76 it is very clearly a spam account looking to scam someone. As far as your exhaust system, you're almost better off going to a good muffler shop and having them do a muffler delete and add 2 resonators if you really want to, with custom tips. Will be half the price of a Soul system.
96 Camry (Daily Ride)
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50
      07-29-2022, 11:08 AM   #6
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous039 View Post
Its funny you say that, I did message him and he wanted me to Zelle him $550 shipped for the exhaust (Red Flag #1) then I tell him no, I will pay through PayPal so that were both covered for the transaction, he says he doesn't have PayPal only Zelle (Red Flag #2). So then he says, his Zelle is not connected to his cell number only his email account (Red Flag #3). All said in done he was trying to scam me and failed, I already knew what was up. Dude has no threads or true history on the forum, plus the pictures he txt me he stole them from another members for sale thread from 2 years ago.

Quote:
I like that you did your research. That's exactly what I do every time I see these punks on here.
Appreciate 1