BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

09-19-2021, 02:52 PM   #133
bayarea328xit
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 i3s; 07 328xit (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
The video from Tetons is interesting. Someone pointed out that just as the van comes into view there appears to be someone to the left in the field digging. Very weird.
The YouTube video posted by "Red White & Bethune" shows a gap where a video frames are skipped -- watch this video starting at ~ 1:37 to 1:42 in slow playback (0.25x):

Video

Notice how the view of the van skips some frames between 1:39 and 1:40 -- it looks like there may be some evidence in what was visible that they did not want the public to see (anymore).

Last edited by bayarea328xit; 09-19-2021 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 2
sspade2464.50
Tyga113233.50
      09-19-2021, 02:53 PM   #134
sspade
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Police defend approach to questioning Brian Laundrie, citing "no evidence that a crime took place."

Many details about the case being withheld from the public, not surprisingly.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:17 PM   #135
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Even that could work (for a while, until physical evidence becomes available), if he didn’t drive the van home without telling anyone at the park that she went missing, or calling her parents.

By driving the van home, to have any alibi he would have to show that she was alive and fine when he left in it. Since he hasn’t said anything to anyone other than his attorney, he probably has nothing along those lines to say. He is hurt in this by her missing a meet up with her friend on the 30th (and the phone call that friend never got on the 29th).
I believe the cops have completely ruined this case. If there's an off chance she's still alive they should have brought him in to question him or at least try. Make up some charges if they have too
You should probably read what you wrote again. "Make up some charges if you have to."

You mean kind of like when they plant baggies of coke in a suspects car so they can arrest them? This is the problem as it is so you support this fucked up shitty behavior?

And if you say don't support such behavior then you only want them to make up fake crimes when it's what, convenient for YOU? Or when it's a cute white girl?

I think you need a hobby. While this is terrible, especially for her family and to his family, your obsession with this is bordering on unhealthy. Go for a walk or something and really take a long hard look at your thought process and mentality.

"Make something up and arrest him." Jesus H Christ, man.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 03:21 PM   #136
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
You should probably read what you wrote again. "Make up some charges if you have to."

You mean kind of like when they plant baggies of coke in a suspects car so they can arrest them? This is the problem as it is so you support this fucked up shitty behavior?

And if you say don't support such behavior then you only want them to make up fake crimes when it's what, convenient for YOU? Or when it's a cute white girl?

I think you need a hobby. While this is terrible, especially for her family and to his family, your obsession with this is bordering on unhealthy. Go for a walk or something and really take a long hard look at your thought process and mentality.

Read what I wrote again - make something up to be able to question him.

If you don't like my posts you can ignore me. Grow up child
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:25 PM   #137
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Read what I wrote again - make something up to be able to question him.

If you don't like my posts you can ignore me. Grow up child
Ahhhh, now it makes sense. With your fucking child comment. Make up something to question him is the same shit.

Yeah, got it. Hopefully one day I can grow up to be a real man like you. Add don't be responsible for raising children to that list on top of skipping jury duty.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 03:25 PM   #138
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Ahhhh, now it makes sense. With your fucking child comment. Make up something to question him is the same shit.

Yeah, got it. Hopefully one day I can grow up to be a real man like you. Add don't be responsible for raising children to that list on top of skipping jury duty.
What is wrong with you? Get a life and stop replying to me weirdo
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:27 PM   #139
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

What is wrong with you? Get a life and stop replying to me weirdo
Weirdo would be the quarter-wit who's responses are "child" and "just make up shit to question a suspect who's not a suspect but a person of interest."
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 03:30 PM   #140
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Weirdo would be the quarter-wit who's responses are "child" and "just make up shit to question a suspect who's not a suspect but a person of interest."
Stop projecting your personal issues on me. It's not a big deal. I called you a child based off your crazy post to me. You clearly have deep seeded issues and need a hug or something.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:34 PM   #141
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Stop projecting your personal issues on me. It's not a big deal. I called you a child based off your crazy post to me. You clearly have deep seeded issues and need a hug or something.
Your comments don't even make sense. That time out is really needed for you at this point. Yes, I'm projected my missing daughter / framed for a crime I may or may not have committed, lol.

Deep seated issues is the one who makes a thread on something he has no fucking clue on let some how the law works apparently. Put down your pitchfork and go finish your homework.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 03:40 PM   #142
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Your comments don't even make sense. That time out is really needed for you at this point. Yes, I'm projected my missing daughter / framed for a crime I may or may not have committed, lol.

Deep seated issues is the one who makes a thread on something he has no fucking clue on let some how the law works apparently. Put down your pitchfork and go finish your homework.
I refuse to engage with you anymore. You are now ignored
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:41 PM   #143
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Apologies to everyone this thread got derailed the way it did! Please continue the discussion
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:43 PM   #144
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I refuse to engage with you anymore. You are now ignored
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:49 PM   #145
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea328xit View Post
The YouTube video posted by "Red White & Bethune" shows a gap where a video frames are skipped -- watch this video starting at ~ 1:37 to 1:42 in slow playback (0.25x):

Video

Notice how the view of the van skips some frames between 1:39 and 1:40 -- it looks like there may be some evidence in what was visible that they did not want the public to see (anymore).
I do believe they are hiding evidence. As to why, I'm not sure yet
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 03:57 PM   #146
bayarea328xit
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 i3s; 07 328xit (sold)

Body found
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Tyga113233.50
shoei7779.00
sspade2464.50
      09-19-2021, 04:02 PM   #147
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Apologies to everyone this thread got derailed the way it did! Please continue the discussion
Shoei was correct you can't make up a reason to question him same as planting evidence. We have rights for a reason and can't just ignore them when it's convenient.
Appreciate 2
shoei7779.00
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 04:05 PM   #148
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Shoei was correct you can't make up a reason to question him same as planting evidence. We have rights for a reason and can't just ignore them when it's convenient.
We've already moved on from that post. Please stop derailing
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 04:20 PM   #149
Monster335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4

Is she the only missing person in America?
Appreciate 3
shoei7779.00
amrazM2139.00
      09-19-2021, 04:26 PM   #150
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Talking

Quote:
Right you moved on by ignoring the person like ignoring the law. That isn't moving on. Re-word it. They have grounds to question him dont need to make anything up.
Appreciate 2
shoei7779.00
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 04:29 PM   #151
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
You brought the derailing on yourself with your quarter-wit mentality.

Not to mention, you brought your "derailing" on yourself. Because people don't agree with your rhetoric doesn't constitute as a thread derailing. Thread derailing is if we started talking about football. It's still the same topic, it's still an incorrect mentality on YOUR part. Regardless of YOUR beliefs, there are laws in place to protect people from YOUR thought process.

You realize if a detective were to use your suggestion and it were to come out during a trial (if he's guilty and goes to trial etc etc) that they fabricated or "make something up", the case would be declared a mistrial and the dude would walk, right?

It's why your mentality is incorrect and because people don't agree with you doesn't constitute as people not liking you or people thread derailing.

It's alright to have different opinions. It's the way you respond and try to keep your vitriol going that's not acceptable. Not just in the forums, I'm talking about in life. What's the point of having a discussion if we all can only talk about what YOU believe in or what YOU want to be reality?

Like I said, take a breather, you're way too invested in this. For the record, it's not just you. There have been 212 MILLION view on the #gabbypetitio hashtag, just on this matter - people are not only muddying the waters making things more difficult for law enforcement but like you, forming their beliefs and pushing it on others, just as you are currently doing.

You also need to understand that MILLIONS of people go missing constantly. Why is this case being thrust into the limelight with such intensity where people, again, such as yourself, are investing so much time and energy into? That's the part you need to see. Would you feel the same way if Gabby was not white, not cute and not young? I don't see you making threads for the other 17,000+ missing persons just in the US this year. There's over 13,000 I identified bodies. CA alone has almost 2200 missing persons thus far. So why this one?

Bottom line, take a time out man. It's okay to disagree and it's okay that I may not agree with you. Doesn't mean I dislike you because I don't agree. I dislike you because of your shitty attitude and behavior if I'm being honest. You sound like a 10 year old who threatens to take his toy and go home because people don't agree with you.

Do better.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00
      09-19-2021, 04:30 PM   #152
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Right you moved on by ignoring the person like ignoring the law. That isn't moving on. Re-word it. They have grounds to question him dont need to make anything up.
If you have nothing to contribute here please move along. Otherwise, we will get back on track now
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 04:38 PM   #153
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea328xit View Post
Body found
This is what I popped my head in here to see, whenever this thread gets pushed to the top. To see if there's an update or sadly a body.

Thanks for the update.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2021, 04:58 PM   #154
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Two minutes
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread