Drives: 2008 BMW M6 Coupe - Indy Red

FS: 2008 BMW M6 - Dallas, Texas

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
LOCAL SELLER - NOT A DEALER

2008 BMW M6 loaded with factory options and only 69k miles. Located in Mansfield Texas just south of Dallas. Brand new tires with less than 50 miles on them as of this listing date. Tire warranty does transfer and copy of the receipt will be provided. Car has been very well cared for, never raced, and in fact DSC has never been turned off on this car. The car is not a daily driver due to the owner having other options. Car is in great shape, but is not perfect (people still ask me if this is a "new BMW" all the time). The car has typical wear and tear, some chipping of the paint and please take note of the last photo with two issues in the paint at the trunk lid. Car has never been in any kind of accident or even a minor "fender bender." I prefer to sell the car locally, but will assist you in shipping, at your expense. I have a clear Texas title in hand. I love the car and have no regrets buying it, and has been a joy to drive over the years. I am selling to make room for a new car in the garage. $22,000 - OBRO

Attached Images

Last edited by ARCuhTEK; 05-23-2023 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: sales price
Appreciate 0