BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

11-25-2020, 07:48 PM   #1
nazaar33
Newer Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Convertible

Questions about purchasing 2014 M6: need advice!!

Hello everyone, I used to own an M3 many years ago and eventually sold it. More recently I have been looking around at 2014-2017 M6 GC. I have recently come across a 2014 M6 GC with just 8282 miles in it. This car has the following additional options:

Alpine white with orange sakhir interior
Carbon fiber trim interior
Executive package
B&O sound system
Car has a clean carfax
Dealer is asking $54900.
———

The car looks good and seems clean. I would have a PPI completed at a nearby dealership.

I wondered what price you all felt would be an excellent price to get this car for?

I'd like to get this vehicle for about $50k but I don't know if I'm shootings too low expecting to get it at that price?

Thanks all!!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 03:22 AM   #2
F10_eddie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Bmw 550i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazaar33 View Post
Hello everyone, I used to own an M3 many years ago and eventually sold it. More recently I have been looking around at 2014-2017 M6 GC. I have recently come across a 2014 M6 GC with just 8282 miles in it. This car has the following additional options:

Alpine white with orange sakhir interior
Carbon fiber trim interior
Executive package
B&O sound system
Car has a clean carfax
Dealer is asking $54900.
———

The car looks good and seems clean. I would have a PPI completed at a nearby dealership.

I wondered what price you all felt would be an excellent price to get this car for?

I'd like to get this vehicle for about $50k but I don't know if I'm shootings too low expecting to get it at that price?

Thanks all!!
This is the car in elmont, NY correct ? It looks absolutely flawless but something about the mileage seems a bit off.. a buddy of mine That works at bmw said a mileage stopper may have been used on that car.. would have to have someone to look at it who knows the ins and outs of it as well as get all the service records.. if it checks out jump on it! If someone buys my f10 before it sells, I may just go get it myself!
      11-26-2020, 11:04 AM   #3
Alpine650
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 650i xDrive Vert

I would be suspicious of a 5 year gap on the Carfax. Hopefully the owner was in prison.
Appreciate 0