BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-29-2020, 10:41 PM   #6447
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Don't hate it but have consulted my boys will let you know if they find something!
Keep me posted bro - I only have one shot at this.

Someone just brought up a good point in our chat: there's a chance she might not even remember me considering she sees about a 100 kids a day. Which would suck if I open with an anatomy joke. I don't know though, I'm pretty talkative in that lab because I know a quite a few people in there. I'm also that annoying guy that asks a bunch of questions when they don't understand something.
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2020, 12:04 AM   #6448
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Wow it's been awhile since I popped into this thread. Hey guys!
Anyway, if y'all figure out the Tinder algorithm I'd be curious to learn how its setup. Its been at least two years since I've actively used it, but interesting to hear it sounds like they've (expectedly) made some pay-to-play changes that go beyond what they did initially.

Also along those lines, I have a complaint of the day. What's the deal with guys that see a gal comment on a Facebook post about something that women are not usually knowledgeable about (e.g. cars) and immediately friend requesting her and sending a thirsty message at 3am?? This has been happening to me more frequently lately. Is it really because these dating apps are that bad??
Seems like another app needs to come in and buck the system again based on all the negative comments on apps in general I'm seeing in here.

And continuing off that, Jordan's World if the TA liked you and you happened to match her in your swiping it probably wasn't an accident that she swiped on her end.. Send a message see what happens! And do what was said above in case it backfires to protect yourself, but I also think you really have nothing to lose.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 4
      04-30-2020, 12:14 AM   #6449
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Keep me posted bro - I only have one shot at this.

Someone just brought up a good point in our chat: there's a chance she might not even remember me considering she sees about a 100 kids a day. Which would suck if I open with an anatomy joke. I don't know though, I'm pretty talkative in that lab because I know a quite a few people in there. I'm also that annoying guy that asks a bunch of questions when they don't understand something.
True ~ you don't want to bring in the class implication just yet. Sadly no responses yet other than the typical toaster/gemini/tulips line.
- "wanna plant tulips?
+ "sure that sounds fun"
- "two lips on this dick"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
Wow it's been awhile since I popped into this thread. Hey guys!
Anyway, if y'all figure out the Tinder algorithm I'd be curious to learn how its setup. Its been at least two years since I've actively used it, but interesting to hear it sounds like they've (expectedly) made some pay-to-play changes that go beyond what they did initially.

Also along those lines, I have a complaint of the day. What's the deal with guys that see a gal comment on a Facebook post about something that women are not usually knowledgeable about (e.g. cars) and immediately friend requesting her and sending a thirsty message at 3am?? This has been happening to me more frequently lately. Is it really because these dating apps are that bad??
Seems like another app needs to come in and buck the system again based on all the negative comments on apps in general I'm seeing in here.

And continuing off that, Jordan's World if the TA liked you and you happened to match her in your swiping it probably wasn't an accident that she swiped on her end.. Send a message see what happens! And do what was said above in case it backfires to protect yourself, but I also think you really have nothing to lose.
It's not necessarily that apps suck it's that quarantine has forced men to do weird things. I've been going to starbucks almost daily not because I can't make coffee at home but because it's a form of female interaction nowadays
Appreciate 2
      04-30-2020, 01:56 AM   #6450
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

I have a lot to lose. You guys seem to forget I will potentially have to be lectured by / interact with this person in a professional environment for several hours a week. This isn't some 200-person lecture where you can just blend in with the crowd, there are 25 people in these labs. And a lot of face to face discussion. It's the equivalent to matching with your boss. In addition, she’s a 3.5 at best. I’m not about to jeopardize my comfort in a class that I need to graduate over a 3.5. Not on my watch.

I am leaning more and more towards just deleting my tinder at this point. Not even just because this situation, but just the overall lack of interest I have in spitting 'game' via text. I know, I know, BORINGGGGGG, but I'm telling you, I'm not cut out for this crap. Refer to my 'stats' post where I mention only being able to get laid once despite having a hundred (+) matches.

I just need the bars to open back up so I can get into my groove. I’m not a great texter (whatever that means), but for some reason, I present better in person. I like to think I have good energy.

I just can’t be single going into my mid 20’s. I need to secure something soon, those with immigrant parents will understand. The pressure is real.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 06:46 AM   #6451
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
I just matched with one of my anatomy TA's on tinder / very awkward considering I didn't intentionally swipe on her. She's also apparently 9 years older than me, very chatty, and was somewhat of a bitch to me in lab to be honest.

I can't just ignore her because there's like a 50/50 chance she will teach my physiology lab in the fall.

I'm not sure if this is an opportunity, or a way to potentially fuck myself over by pissing her off. The TA's grade everything!

I really can't believe this happened.

I am going to see if she messages me first. Will keep you guys posted if anyone cares.
Dude.....3.5 or not, you need to pursue this. Life is about experiences, even with 3.5's. I slept with my therapist. She was around the 5ish mark, older and very prudish, but how many people do you know that can say they banged their therapist??? Perhaps the situation isn't about you in this case. I'm thinking that she knows exactly what she's doing, remembers you and this was no mistake. Go after it, enjoy it and relax a little. Could be fun. How many other lectures are you going to attend to where you either smashed or will be smashing later, the person giving said lecture?

I "dated" a girl in my 30's that was in college. She was in drama and her class performed The Vagina Monologues so she asked me to come. I went to dinner with a buddy and got drunk as hell before the show. Not knowing what to expect of the show, I went the entire show without seeing her....for those who have seen it before will appreciate the fact that the last scene was all hers. The various types of orgasms. Needless to say most men and women in the audience were pretty turned on watching this young 20 something year old acting out fake orgasm after fake orgasm on stage, all the while I'm sitting there grinning and thinking to myself, "Yup, that's exactly what it sounds like." After the show, she had several guys her age trying to talk to her and flirt with her obviously. I just sat back and enjoyed watching all those thirsty young men lust after who kept leering in the back and winking/smiling at me, just before she climbed in the car with me to go back to my place.

My point is this, she may not be a 10 and she may have the ability to make life uncomfortable for you, but you may also be able to enjoy the benefit of some risky sex; especially with someone who obviously has an agenda with you in mind. A missed opportunity is just that.....unless you have moral obligations.

Quote:
Also ~ you're going to be her student. Take a screenshot of this, if shit hits the fan and you realize she's being more of a bitch after the interactions (only get involved if she isn't your TA this semester! otherwise risk is more than it's worth), you go to your school's conflict resolution office and tell them that you slept with someone consensually after matching on tinder. luck has it she became your TA and because you didn't "break up" on amicable conditions you think she's moving against you.

Now if she has half a brain (TA'ing for anatomy/physiology requires more than half) she won't do that because if you get fired from your TA job because you slept with a student no respectable institution is gonna hire you. You have the upper hand - why not have fun?
This.

Another point I want to make here is that if you want to get laid more, you need to get laid. I've said it before, women can tell when you're getting laid. The more it happens the more confidence you have and women can smell this from a mile away. Want to attract women? Start having sex with women. It's like a spiraling cycle. Just some friendly advice from a guy who has put this to the test.

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-30-2020 at 08:53 AM..
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34184.50
Rmtt8209.00
      04-30-2020, 07:24 AM   #6452
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Dude.....3.5 or not, you need to pursue this. Life is about experiences, even with 3.5's. I slept with my therapist. She was around the 5ish mark, older and very prudish, but how many people do you know that can say they banged their therapist??? Perhaps the situation isn't about you in this case. I'm thinking that she knows exactly what she's doing, remembers you and this was no mistake. Go after it, enjoy it and relax a little. Could be fun. How many other lectures are you going to attend to where you either smashed or will be smashing later, the person giving said lecture?

I "dated" a girl in my 30's that was in college. She was in drama and her class performed The Vagina Monologues so she asked me to come. I went to dinner with a buddy and got drunk as hell before the show. Not knowing what to expect of the show, I went the entire show without seeing her....for those who have seen it before will appreciate the fact that the last seen was all hers. The various types of orgasms. Needless to say most men and women in the audience were pretty turned on watching this young 20 something year old acting out fake orgasm after fake orgasm on stage, all the while I'm sitting there grinning and thinking to myself, "Yup, that's exactly what it sounds like." After the show, she had several guys her age trying to talk to her and flirt with her obviously. I just sat back and enjoyed watching all those thirsty young men lust after who kept leering in the back and winking/smiling at me, just before she climbed in the car with me to go back to my place.

My point is this, she may not be a 10 and she may have the ability to make life uncomfortable for you, but you may also be able to enjoy the benefit of some risky sex; especially with someone who obviously has an agenda with you in mind. A missed opportunity is just that.....unless you have moral obligations.

This.

Another point I want to make here is that if you want to get laid more, you need to get laid. I've said it before, women can tell when you're getting laid. The more it happens the more confidence you have and women can smell this from a mile away. Want to attract women? Start having sex with women. It's like a spiraling cycle. Just some friendly advice from a guy who has put this to the test.
You sir, win The Internet today. Congratulations!!
This is so accurate and true beyond all all measure. They can smell confidence as well as desperation. Nothing like a devil-may-care attitude to keep them guessing and interested and the more one gets laid, the more one gets laid.

Sage advice, my friend.
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 5
Rmtt8209.00
King Rudi13154.00
      04-30-2020, 09:20 AM   #6453
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I have a lot to lose. You guys seem to forget I will potentially have to be lectured by / interact with this person in a professional environment for several hours a week. This isn't some 200-person lecture where you can just blend in with the crowd, there are 25 people in these labs. And a lot of face to face discussion. It's the equivalent to matching with your boss. In addition, she’s a 3.5 at best. I’m not about to jeopardize my comfort in a class that I need to graduate over a 3.5. Not on my watch.

I am leaning more and more towards just deleting my tinder at this point. Not even just because this situation, but just the overall lack of interest I have in spitting 'game' via text. I know, I know, BORINGGGGGG, but I'm telling you, I'm not cut out for this crap. Refer to my 'stats' post where I mention only being able to get laid once despite having a hundred (+) matches.

I just need the bars to open back up so I can get into my groove. I’m not a great texter (whatever that means), but for some reason, I present better in person. I like to think I have good energy.

I just can’t be single going into my mid 20’s. I need to secure something soon, those with immigrant parents will understand. The pressure is real.
I'll one up you, I'm here on a student visa, graduating in December with no prospects. Haven't had relations since early March.

Text game sucks and I suck at it too but 5 weeks of being at home I realized probably a good time to get this shit running.
Also seems like you're hyped about matching your TA but you're rationalizing against it saying she's a 3.5. Even if you swiped accidentally you have it on a platter. "When you chase the pussy it's a sin but if it falls on your lap, it's a blessing"

I'd even argue if you're getting laid off tinder you are the unpaid equivalent of a lady of the night. Really easy: be horny, don't be ugly, be bold.

I also present much,much, MUCH better in person too but that's because there's more to me than what's socially acceptable to put as a Tinder bio. Or so I like to think.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
      04-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #6454
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Now_Rudi You sound like complete legend my guy. Banging your therapist, hooking up with a college chick via vagina monologue? Quality work. I respect the effort in your 30's and will continue to be amazed at how many hot college aged girls dudes your age seems to attract.

I'm not surprised though, at this age, chicks are extremely easy to read IMO. It's funny my banker who is in his 40’s is always showing me pictures of college chicks he supposedly railed the past month, (I don’t know how this started), but I love to just sit back and admire his excitement. He is so damn proud to show off his recent flings and lives to tell me about all of them (in extreme detail). I can’t believe he still has a job; he screams “JORDANNNNNNN” across the floor of the bank as soon as he sees me. Dude is an absolute legend (you guys would probably hit it off). Basically, he’s telling me he’s getting more action in his 40's than he ever has in his life. He also drives an A7 and wears a green submariner, so this might work in his favor. Cool guy though, we’re supposed to play golf after quarantine.

MKSixer You’re 100% right brother, I think I also mentioned this in an earlier post. Like most things in life, it’s all about momentum.

Turkish Pickle Glad to see I'm not alone on the bad texting, it really boils down to me refusing to put in the effort. I’m honestly just bored LOL. I really don't even want another relationship. I won’t talk too much detail on here in fear of putting too much personal info out into the interwebs, and I probably should have mentioned this, but I am technically still in a LDR (FWB) right now. Much like yourself, I am kind of just messing around for quarantine because I’m bored and lonely. I haven’t been on Tinder in months before this.

And I was never hyped pickle (hope its alright to call you pickle): I was more embarrassed than anything.

I hope I didn’t come off as some huge loser who can’t get laid, but I am not desperate for pussy, not yet anyhow. I will message the TA back and see where it goes, but I’m not pushing too hard. I mean, what if she has the rona?
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
      04-30-2020, 11:59 AM   #6455
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Nah it's all good my guy, it happens. Same here with tinder - really only re-opened it late march again.

And yes it's cool to call me pickle that's what I go by here
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2020, 12:41 PM   #6456
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Now_Rudi You sound like complete legend my guy. Banging your therapist, hooking up with a college chick via vagina monologue? Quality work. I respect the effort in your 30's and will continue to be amazed at how many hot college aged girls dudes your age seems to attract.

I'm not surprised though, at this age, chicks are extremely easy to read IMO. It's funny my banker who is in his 40’s is always showing me pictures of college chicks he supposedly railed the past month, (I don’t know how this started), but I love to just sit back and admire his excitement. He is so damn proud to show off his recent flings and lives to tell me about all of them (in extreme detail). I can’t believe he still has a job; he screams “JORDANNNNNNN” across the floor of the bank as soon as he sees me. Dude is an absolute legend (you guys would probably hit it off). Basically, he’s telling me he’s getting more action in his 40's than he ever has in his life. He also drives an A7 and wears a green submariner, so this might work in his favor. Cool guy though, we’re supposed to play golf after quarantine.
Although I appreciate the accolades, I'm no legend. I'm just a guy who has lived long enough to make mistakes, realize where I went wrong and corrected the behavior. People are pretty easy to figure out, you just have to know what they want. It also helps if you've studied psychology, even just a little. Everyone has wants/desires; they also have triggers that cause these want/desires. Find the trigger and you hold the key.
Appreciate 2
      04-30-2020, 02:23 PM   #6457
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

dating world in 5mins..

04-30-2020, 02:30 PM   #6458
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Although I appreciate the accolades, I'm no legend. I'm just a guy who has lived long enough to make mistakes, realize where I went wrong and corrected the behavior. People are pretty easy to figure out, you just have to know what they want. It also helps if you've studied psychology, even just a little. Everyone has wants/desires; they also have triggers that cause these want/desires. Find the trigger and you hold the key.
I am 100% behind this post. Don"t be afraid to ask the questions that no one else asks. Polite guys finish behind bold guys.

My story is senior year of HS the young & hot teacher was walking by while a few of us lads were looking at the new Mercury Cougar (lol) in class (technology class). She made a comment about how nice the car looked. I turned around in class and flat out asked "If I buy you that car, will you sleep with me?" She turned red and asked me to come back after class and reprimanded me.
Fast forward until I graduated college. Heard through a friend she was on Facebook and procedded to friend her. She accepted and right away gave me her number and we hung out a few times at her NYC apartment, her parents house, my apt. Eventually I had to break it off because she was too clingy and wanted to get married. She was early 30's at the time. Crazy times but as said above great experiences.
Take your shot. You will regret it.
Appreciate 4
      05-01-2020, 08:14 PM   #6459
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Update: I messaged her this afternoon and we have been bullshitting for the past few hours. It started off a bit rocky as she somehow knew I had a girlfriend, (I found this pretty fucking weird) but I think I dodged it.

My plan was to grab some burgers / wine and have a cookout in my apartment complex. Not to brag, but I'm somewhat of a grill master.

She hasn't brought up the age difference yet, which is dope. I am 22 so she probably doesn't care. I am thinking dudes her age are probably boring and mostly simps. So I am trying to come off a bit spontaneous. I think it's working.

P.S. you guys were right, she remembered me. Maybe a little too good.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
      05-01-2020, 08:39 PM   #6460
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Update: I messaged her this afternoon and we have been bullshitting for the past few hours. It started off a bit rocky as she somehow knew I had a girlfriend, (I found this pretty fucking weird) but I think I dodged it.

My plan was to grab some burgers / wine and have a cookout in my apartment complex. Not to brag, but I'm somewhat of a grill master.

She hasn't brought up the age difference yet, which is dope. I am 22 so she probably doesn't care. I am thinking dudes her age are probably boring and mostly simps. So I am trying to come off a bit spontaneous. I think it's working.

The Emperor Approves...
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      05-01-2020, 10:06 PM   #6461
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

There ya go!! I'm 22 too - and I'm sure you can attest - most guys our age are boring and simps too

Also, get a griddle thing for your apartment's grill. Chicks dig it a lot when you make eggs on a grill for brunch. Pair it with some simply orange (no pulp, fuck pulp) and some bubbly rose I bought one a few years back to try it out for myself, and it was a winner combo for sure. If you have a blender grab a bottle of coconut vodka, some rose, ice, milk, and frozen berries. Sub malibu for the coconut vodka if you're into rum but Ciroc coconut has more clout than malibu

I can send you some cheap but impressive dinner recipes if you like to cook and want to make something that'll impress college chicks but is extremely cheap and easy to make.
Appreciate 2
      05-01-2020, 10:45 PM   #6462
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

There ya go!! I'm 22 too - and I'm sure you can attest - most guys our age are boring and simps too

Also, get a griddle thing for your apartment's grill. Chicks dig it a lot when you make eggs on a grill for brunch. Pair it with some simply orange (no pulp, fuck pulp) and some bubbly rose I bought one a few years back to try it out for myself, and it was a winner combo for sure. If you have a blender grab a bottle of coconut vodka, some rose, ice, milk, and frozen berries. Sub malibu for the coconut vodka if you're into rum but Ciroc coconut has more clout than malibu

I can send you some cheap but impressive dinner recipes if you like to cook and want to make something that'll impress college chicks but is extremely cheap and easy to make.
Sheeeshhh. And I thought I was prepared by picking up some seeded hamburger buns at WaWa tonight lmao.

To be honest bro, I'm not much of a cook. I have a pretty boring diet in general, (I've been doing intermittent fasting) so have put little to no thought into cooking. I usually just eat like a pound of a chicken breast and rice followed by a smoothie & then like a pack of cosmic brownies before bed. It's incredible.

You don't have an insta-pot by chance do you? I actually just bought one and it's supposed to be the bees knees. My buddy made an entire PDF cookbook on it, so I have been attempting to use that. I'm going to cook basically everything in there now. You supposedly just throw everything in there and push a button and it does the rest.

I think I have the griddle thing somewhere, but I'll have to check. I do agree, brunch is legit if you're trying to make an impression.

And yes I have blender. I'm not huge on coconut flavors, but will whip up margaritas if need be. We will see what transpires.
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2020, 10:50 PM   #6463
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
      05-01-2020, 11:05 PM   #6464
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Sheeeshhh. And I thought I was prepared by picking up some seeded hamburger buns at WaWa tonight lmao.

To be honest bro, I'm not much of a cook. I have a pretty boring diet in general, (I've been doing intermittent fasting) so have put little to no thought into cooking. I usually just eat like a pound of a chicken breast and rice followed by a smoothie & then like a pack of cosmic brownies before bed. It's incredible.

You don't have an insta-pot by chance do you? I actually just bought one and it's supposed to be the bees knees. My buddy made an entire PDF cookbook on it, so I have been attempting to use that. I'm going to cook basically everything in there now. You supposedly just throw everything in there and push a button and it does the rest.

I think I have the griddle thing somewhere, but I'll have to check. I do agree, brunch is legit if you're trying to make an impression.

And yes I have blender. I'm not huge on coconut flavors, but will whip up margaritas if need be. We will see what transpires.
Learn to cook, so many guys only know how to make kraft mac and cheese and hot pockets you'll rack up hella points. Plus it's a great convo starter in career fairs!

I have an instapot, I've only used it to make shredded chicken for sandwiches though. Really uninspiring way of cooking for me but I know lots of people use it.
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2020, 11:21 PM   #6465
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Quote:

Oh good lord, from a ladies point of view please don't try this drink concoction he suggested. Mimosas consist of champagne & oj. You don't need some fancy ass champagne for this to go right. The Rosé & milk & Malibu just sounds awful. Find out what she likes before blending up some random crap.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8209.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-01-2020, 11:29 PM   #6466
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Oh good lord, from a ladies point of view please don't try this drink concoction he suggested. Mimosas consist of champagne & oj. You don't need some fancy ass champagne for this to go right. The Rosé & milk & Malibu just sounds awful. Find out what she likes before blending up some random crap.
You'd be surprised, a girl told me to make this and it didn't turn out half bad. And for the record they're supposed to be two different things I know that's not a mimosa. On a hot summer day though a coconut flavored slushie is pretty dope

The one thing you should NOT try out though, is the svedka rose vodka. Absolute dog shit regardless of how you mix it
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      05-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #6467
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
You'd be surprised, a girl told me to make this and it didn't turn out half bad. And for the record they're supposed to be two different things I know that's not a mimosa. On a hot summer day though a coconut flavored slushie goes very far

The one thing you should NOT try out though, is the svedka rose vodka. Absolute dog shit regardless of how you mix it

I'm either going to drink straight sparkling rosé or nothing at all. I surely wouldn't add OJ to that but there's always a new twist. I have a friend who loves champagne with a splash of cranberry.

You couldn't pay me to touch Svedka. You mentioned Ciroc Coconut earlier and I do love that with just soda.

There are just so many better options than the rosé, milk, & berries. I will give y'all props because back in my days at your age I was knocking back Everclear & Koolaid or beer.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8209.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-01-2020, 11:46 PM   #6468
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
The only thing I learned that's of real value in freshman year was how to make jungle juice so I'm not too far off
Appreciate 5
Rmtt8209.00
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
Murf99314114.00