BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-25-2019, 08:13 PM   #23
Whipple
Private First Class
Whipple's Avatar
20
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVandelay View Post
I just picked up my Canadian 2016 M6 GC with Ultimate Package for $58,100 USD (77,200 cad)

14,000 Miles (23,000 km)

It's an amazing Vehicle

Dealers are seeing the shift to 8 series impacting pre-owned M6 around here.
What’s the ultimate package? What was the msrp of the build?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2019, 08:50 PM   #24
Cincinnatus
Second Lieutenant
United_States
44
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: 2013 M6
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Northeast PA

iTrader: (0)

I would think the new 8'er would make the M6 look like a bargain and drive pre-owned prices higher, or at least firm them up and decelerate depreciation. After all, there were only 2093 Coupes shipped to North America in total, so it's a fairly rare bird as production cars go.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2019, 09:45 PM   #25
castlesteve
New Member
0
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: 2014 M6 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Lexington, KY

iTrader: (0)

it is. I still think if the M8 catches on.. the M6 coupe is going to get attention.
__________________
97 M3 Coupe -> 03 M3 Coupe -> 06 M3 Conv -> 14 M6 Coupe
06 X5 -> 07 Mini S -> 09 328 -> 12 X5 MSport
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2019, 05:02 PM   #26
AVandelay
Ranking Member
Canada
5
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2016 M6GC Comp
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Kelowna, BC Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
What’s the ultimate package? What was the msrp of the build?
Ultimate was everything except CC Brakes and Night Vision

Comp, Titanium, Executive, Etc....

It was a $25K CAD option, making the MSRP $161,100 CAD. ($121k USD)
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2019, 05:04 PM   #27
AVandelay
Ranking Member
Canada
5
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2016 M6GC Comp
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Kelowna, BC Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
I would think the new 8'er would make the M6 look like a bargain and drive pre-owned prices higher, or at least firm them up and decelerate depreciation. After all, there were only 2093 Coupes shipped to North America in total, so it's a fairly rare bird as production cars go.
At the moment buyers coming off-lease on M6 are not buying out, but opting to switch to 8'er, so the inventory of off-lease M6 is slightly inflated. Makes for great deals on 2-3 year old M6
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2019, 06:35 PM   #28
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
I would think the new 8'er would make the M6 look like a bargain and drive pre-owned prices higher, or at least firm them up and decelerate depreciation. After all, there were only 2093 Coupes shipped to North America in total, so it's a fairly rare bird as production cars go.
Also, a company only will make enough they think they can sell. 2093 is also an indication of the low level of demand for the car.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2019, 06:39 PM   #29
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6DYS View Post
Yup. BMW is hurting its brand by flooding the market with lots of fleet vehicles, rentals, leases and cookie cutter products. The “M” brand has loss its respect and lure, because there are way too many of them on the market. My Nissan GTR has a higher resale value than my M6, and it’s a NISSAN!! Whenever I drive my GTR, I get a whole lot of people looking at it and some even take pictures. No one has ever taken pictures of my M6. No one seems to even care that it’s a M6. To add insult to injury, I had an old lady driving a minivan tried to jump the gap in front of me the other day at the stop light!!! I am yet to have someone try to race me whenever I’m driving my GTR.
But we were talking about BMW vs Mercedes, and he made a general statement about all BMWs versus a specific product line.

I'm not debating your GTR comment. I can see a 2014 GTR with similar mileage as my M6 costs around $8k more on list. But I would say the GTR is more of a Corvette and R8 competitor. However, after 2015, GTR sells dipped significantly to less than 1000 per year.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2019, 07:55 PM   #30
mgmarsh39
Second Lieutenant
mgmarsh39's Avatar
83
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: DFW

iTrader: (0)

I think the GTR bubble is about to pop... But that said it's an amazing car.

993, or any aircooled Porsche seem to be dropping to. Perhaps its just the economy?
__________________
15' M6 Gran Coupe - Black Sapphire Metallic on Sakhir Orange, competition package
C7 S6 - Mythos Black on Black, Unitronic stage 1+, Milltek resonated catback, lowering links, Vossen VFS6 20x10.5 +30 - SOLD
C5 RS6, Misano Red over Silver, Daz Tune, SRM Intercoolers, H&R Coilovers, Morr VS8.2 19x9s - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2019, 09:40 PM   #31
Cincinnatus
Second Lieutenant
United_States
44
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: 2013 M6
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Northeast PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Also, a company only will make enough they think they can sell. 2093 is also an indication of the low level of demand for the car.
Driven by the historical market preference for 4 doors over 2, plus the loss of economies of scale resulting in higher coupe prices. It's a one-two punch. And the industry is watching SUVs eclipse sedan sales. But for sheer sexy good looks, nothing beats a coupe.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 01:17 AM   #32
mjr24
First Lieutenant
87
Rep
357
Posts

Drives: M6 GC
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wisconsin/Illinois

iTrader: (0)

It's because the 6 series is an old model now with the stoppage of production and the 8 series coming along......

I'm sure the F10 M5 hasn't dropped in the last few months value-wise because technically it's been an old model for a year and a half now in terms of G30 versus F10 (even if the F90 M5 wasn't out then). I'm sure it dropped back in 2017 or whenever the G30 started coming out.

Has nothing to do with anything else. This is also why the GTR is still worth a lot....it's still a current model in it's current body style. RS7's will be coming down very shortly, too, with the A7 just getting to dealers in the last 2 months or so....check RS7 prices at the end of the summer and I bet they are much less than today.
__________________
2018 M550I, 2017 Audi Q7, 2014 M6 GC (sold), 2013 CLS550 (sold), 2011 750LI (sold), 2008 M6 Cabrio (sold), 2008 Porsche Cayenne S, 2004 Mercedes SL55 (sold), 2003 Mercedes SL500 (sold), 2000 Mercedes CL500 (sold)

Last edited by mjr24; 03-05-2019 at 01:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 11:12 AM   #33
SleepingBMW
Second Lieutenant
United_States
161
Rep
267
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

IMO the big problem is the M6 is really old. It's essentially an F10 that dropped in 2010. The F10 M5 weighed 200 lbs more than the e60 and didn't really have the power to compensate. It also lost the engine sound and as the 'piped in' thing that gives it bad PR. Meanwhile the new M5 chassis is impressive as it lost enough weight to add AWD, 6 inches and stay the same weight as the e60. It also launched the new design language. The M6 still looks like an e60 to my eye (good thing imo) but to the average Joe it looks old.

Lastly the 6 series is currently rebranded as the 8 series making 6 series not only visually older but out of production.

Just a perfect storm for depreciation. Last of the old design language, last of the old engine, last of the old heavy chassis, last of the name.

Really, being a 4 door makes the 6 compete with the 5 series and you'd be crazy to buy the ancient 10 year old M6 GC when the same year M5 is miles better and brand new.

For me? I'll be enjoying switching my M5 out for an M6 when the depreciation hits you boys a bit harder.

Of course, depreciation is a meme. If you keep your car you still have $100k performance and features and you're only getting a marginal improvement by buying a new one. Do you really think 200 lbs weight loss for a new M8 and a digital dash are worth all the depreciation you'll absorb selling the M6 and getting an M8?

You can buy and blow up a fleet of 6 e60 M5s due to rod bearings before you've caught up to the money on the new M5.

I think e60 owners can finally justify an upgrade to the AWD M5 but i also think the F06 owners will want to see much better than that to warrant selling.
Appreciate 2
      03-05-2019, 03:53 PM   #34
mikerx5
Private First Class
mikerx5's Avatar
24
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 2014 F06
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Providence, RI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
I see your point but I dont think an M6 resembles an F10 in the least. In fact the interior was ahead of its time and still looks very current. The F10 cabin was outdated.

All in all I just think its a specialized car that only enthusiasts really follow. I live in New England and rarely see a 6 series, never-mind an M. That to me alone is worth it - the design in my opinion will stand the test of time, just a rare looking monster!
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2019, 08:58 PM   #35
AWF10M5
Captain
84
Rep
723
Posts

Drives: f10 m5
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Bikini bottom

iTrader: (4)

It's not just the m6 the m5 has tanked too greatly in the last two years.

I really regret buying my second m5 based on color combination and low mileage. It lost nearly 25k in a year In depreciation. My guesstimates last year when I bought the car were wayyyyy off. I was thinking all f10 m5 will hold value above 30k throughout 2019. Very wrong. I learned my lesson.

I would have much better off with the second choice which was a higher mileage M5 (30k) more but was almost 20k less.

At the end the depreciation all balances out and mileage doesn't even matter. Right now it's a buyers market for anyone looking to buy these cars.

I gotta say though unlike the jump and change from e60 m5 to f10 m5....the f10 to f90 isn't that exciting. AWD and all that is cool but looks wise it's very f10ish. Almost like a LCI. Definitely not worth upgrading to from the f10 m5.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2019, 09:01 PM   #36
AWF10M5
Captain
84
Rep
723
Posts

Drives: f10 m5
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Bikini bottom

iTrader: (4)

I gotta say though the M6 is a far more modern and sophisticated looking car compared to the F10 m5.

The M6 will continue to look modern and sleek IMO the f10 is nothing special at all esp the f10 m5.

I got a alpine white M5. Literally looks like every other white f10. In the nyc area you can spot like 10 white f10s at any given time. Not to mention an m sport f10 shares the same rear as the M5.

Now 6 series.....I barely see any let alone any m6. Even when I see a nice 640 it catches my eye due to the shape and look.
Appreciate 2
      03-07-2019, 01:25 PM   #37
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingBMW View Post
IMO the big problem is the M6 is really old. It's essentially an F10 that dropped in 2010. The F10 M5 weighed 200 lbs more than the e60 and didn't really have the power to compensate. It also lost the engine sound and as the 'piped in' thing that gives it bad PR. Meanwhile the new M5 chassis is impressive as it lost enough weight to add AWD, 6 inches and stay the same weight as the e60. It also launched the new design language. The M6 still looks like an e60 to my eye (good thing imo) but to the average Joe it looks old.

Lastly the 6 series is currently rebranded as the 8 series making 6 series not only visually older but out of production.

Just a perfect storm for depreciation. Last of the old design language, last of the old engine, last of the old heavy chassis, last of the name.

Really, being a 4 door makes the 6 compete with the 5 series and you'd be crazy to buy the ancient 10 year old M6 GC when the same year M5 is miles better and brand new.

For me? I'll be enjoying switching my M5 out for an M6 when the depreciation hits you boys a bit harder.

Of course, depreciation is a meme. If you keep your car you still have $100k performance and features and you're only getting a marginal improvement by buying a new one. Do you really think 200 lbs weight loss for a new M8 and a digital dash are worth all the depreciation you'll absorb selling the M6 and getting an M8?

You can buy and blow up a fleet of 6 e60 M5s due to rod bearings before you've caught up to the money on the new M5.

I think e60 owners can finally justify an upgrade to the AWD M5 but i also think the F06 owners will want to see much better than that to warrant selling.
I've driven the F90 M5 (non ZCP), very spiritedly too. It's not better than a F06 M6 ZCP. The F06 still drives better. It may be marginally slower due to the weight, but there's no way I see the new M5 as a major upgrade. The only upgrade you're getting is the interior and navigation system. And if you need it...the AWD.

Secondly, while I've never driven a F10 M5, those that have and also driven the F06 M6 will say for some reason the M6 still drives better than the M5 due to the driving position of a coupe design. Even though both cars are mechanically the same car with just a different unibody. When you drop 5 inches or so in height, it makes a big different on a large car.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2019, 01:28 PM   #38
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
It's not just the m6 the m5 has tanked too greatly in the last two years.

I really regret buying my second m5 based on color combination and low mileage. It lost nearly 25k in a year In depreciation. My guesstimates last year when I bought the car were wayyyyy off. I was thinking all f10 m5 will hold value above 30k throughout 2019. Very wrong. I learned my lesson.

I would have much better off with the second choice which was a higher mileage M5 (30k) more but was almost 20k less.

At the end the depreciation all balances out and mileage doesn't even matter. Right now it's a buyers market for anyone looking to buy these cars.

I gotta say though unlike the jump and change from e60 m5 to f10 m5....the f10 to f90 isn't that exciting. AWD and all that is cool but looks wise it's very f10ish. Almost like a LCI. Definitely not worth upgrading to from the f10 m5.
I 100% agree on the minimal upgrades of the F90 design.

BTW, I'm also calculating depreciation on my M6. I calculated for my 2014 MY GC, the car will be worth $30k by 2022. Depreciation should flat line around $30k at that time and cars with LCI, ZCP and unique color combos will be easier to sell and harder to find. I would say subtract about $3k from $30k, and that's where a comparable 2014 M5 would be in 2022. I based my estimates on the depreciate rates of the E60 M5. Look at it today, it's near impossible to find a 6MT, let alone one under 80k miles. A pristine full document E60 M5 SMG will easily fetch $30k, the same price as it did 2 years ago.

BTW what are your numbers to have a $25k depreciation hit in a year? What year did you buy it? What is the MY and mileage? My hit when I bought my car in 2017 (mine is a CPO) was $10k in 2018, and likely another $10k in 2019. My estimates before I bought it so far has held true, so I'm no surprised, and obviously budget wise, I can afford this depreciation...otherwise I would have kept my E90 M3, which is basically living depreciation free starting in 2018.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)

Last edited by Flying Ace; 03-07-2019 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 01:33 PM   #39
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerx5 View Post
I see your point but I dont think an M6 resembles an F10 in the least. In fact the interior was ahead of its time and still looks very current. The F10 cabin was outdated.

All in all I just think its a specialized car that only enthusiasts really follow. I live in New England and rarely see a 6 series, never-mind an M. That to me alone is worth it - the design in my opinion will stand the test of time, just a rare looking monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
I gotta say though the M6 is a far more modern and sophisticated looking car compared to the F10 m5.

The M6 will continue to look modern and sleek IMO the f10 is nothing special at all esp the f10 m5.

I got a alpine white M5. Literally looks like every other white f10. In the nyc area you can spot like 10 white f10s at any given time. Not to mention an m sport f10 shares the same rear as the M5.

Now 6 series.....I barely see any let alone any m6. Even when I see a nice 640 it catches my eye due to the shape and look.
We all arrived at the same conclusion regarding the F06 design. It's unique, it'll stand the test of time. And 15 years from now, BaT or a blog will discuss how cool the design is. I think the F06 will hold value much better starting in 2022. Question is, will you have moved on in 2022 or will you stick around?

Unfortunately, BMW designers didn't deviate a lot in either F10 or F06/12/13 M Sport body design with the M car itself. As you suggested, a F10 is a dime a dozen and a M sport is hard to differentiate in a quick glance from an M5, and the outdated utilitarian interior doesn't do it favors.

A F12/13 is a hard find, a F06 is a rare bird....and I'm not even talking about a M6 versions here. I still get a ton of head turns, glances, walk ups and picture snaps even in the bay area for my car. It's a coveted car.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)

Last edited by Flying Ace; 03-07-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Appreciate 1
mikerx523.50

      03-07-2019, 01:36 PM   #40
mikerx5
Private First Class
mikerx5's Avatar
24
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 2014 F06
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Providence, RI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
Good question, if it still feels elite, I would keep it. 850i's are still desirable to me and they are 20 plus years old
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #41
SleepingBMW
Second Lieutenant
United_States
161
Rep
267
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (0)

Well, personally the M5 and M6 are great because they're essentially super cars (albeit heavy) that look boring. I don't want to attract attention and an M5 only attracts positive attention as people who know what it is are generally excited to see a fan. A yellow corvette Z06 or Ferrari is going to attract unwanted attention from people as well as good and I don't want it.

Also, I think the e60 has the rod bearings tanking the value but also last V10 Balancing out good ones. the F10 sadly has weight against it. I'd assume it depreciates better than an e60 or the same.

If it makes you feel better my 2015 Audi S6 lost $20k In a year and a half this year. The M brand helps and Audi doesn't have it despite the S6 being an excellent car.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 02:11 PM   #42
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingBMW View Post
Well, personally the M5 and M6 are great because they're essentially super cars (albeit heavy) that look boring. I don't want to attract attention and an M5 only attracts positive attention as people who know what it is are generally excited to see a fan. A yellow corvette Z06 or Ferrari is going to attract unwanted attention from people as well as good and I don't want it.

Also, I think the e60 has the rod bearings tanking the value but also last V10 Balancing out good ones. the F10 sadly has weight against it. I'd assume it depreciates better than an e60 or the same.

If it makes you feel better my 2015 Audi S6 lost $20k In a year and a half this year. The M brand helps and Audi doesn't have it despite the S6 being an excellent car.

Just letting you know...no buyer of the E6x M5/6 or E9X M3 is "concerned" about rod bearings. And it's certainly not what's going to depreciate the value of the car.

We're at a lifecycle of these cars where it's ONLY hardcore enthusiasts are buying it. As such rod bearing fixes are well documented and importantly very competitive in pricing for a swap. Did you know it costs LESS than $3k to do a RB swap on a S65 in California? I'm talking about reputable shops like EAS and Ptech. So enthusiasts are seeing it as a maintenance item. In fact it costs less to do RBs than it would cost to buy a set of tires or brakes.

I have extensive research on the RB issues and all the ownership issues for the E series M3/5/6 cars. It is in the sweet spot of ownership today where all issues are documented with known remedies and competitive shop pricing and ample shop knowledge.

The good news with the S63 is that there is no known endemic issue for the powertrain. Sure there's one-off issues, and you're always going to get coolant and oil leaks with any turbo car...but there is no $20k blown motor or $10k blown transmission issues to worry about.
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 02:17 PM   #43
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3596
Rep
10,158
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerx5 View Post
Good question, if it still feels elite, I would keep it. 850i's are still desirable to me and they are 20 plus years old
have you notice how hard it is to sell a F12/13/06 650 right now? That'll be the 850's issue in 6 years. Once the M variant comes out, the mid-level, low volume, $100k car will not be desirable.

And now that BMW is starting to rebrand and really differentiate the M cars themselves into base, Competition, CS, GTS (not saying there will be a CS/GTS for the large cars), even the base will get marginalized and commoditized.

So, if you love the new 8's design....wait for the M8, and then wait again for the M8 ZCP, and then wait some more for the LCI, and then another year for the end of life cyle edition cars, and then swoop in for the one you want...preowned. And then perhaps like the 6 series, the M8 GC will be more desirable than the coupe?

After seeing all the LCI and end of life changes they made to the M6, I'm going to predict that the most desirable M6 GC will be a 2015 6MT ZCP. Likely there will only be less than 20 out there in US, I wish I waited for one, but I was swayed by the preinstalled Akra and instant gratification on my '14 DCT ZCP car!
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)

Last edited by Flying Ace; 03-07-2019 at 02:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #44
mikerx5
Private First Class
mikerx5's Avatar
24
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 2014 F06
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Providence, RI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
I am talking about the original 8! That design is still generational.

No, I wouldnt do the new 8 without the M and waited to be able to swing the M6 also. At the msrp price point for a non M, i dont see the long term value
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST