BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

05-18-2021, 02:16 AM   #1
daniel650i
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 650i gc

So, I took my 2015 650i gc on a quick road trip with my doggo. Doggo ended up throwing up in my back seat, and my dumb*ss tried to clean it with napkins that left the leftovers digged into the holes.

Has anyone experienced anything like my situation where they had to clean the perforated holes in BMW seats?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-18-2021, 06:18 AM   #2
Luftpost
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 650 GC, E39’s, X70, X1

No, I have not. However, in this case, I would let it dry, to the point where I could take a bristle brush and scrub it, so that the organic matter breaks down into dust like particles. While doing all this, I would use my shop vac to suck up all the particles as they are being broken down, to avoid them falling deeper into the seat.

After, I would take some leather cleaner, and give it a good cleaning and then conditioning.

I have my truck (X5) and a moving blanket, just for this purpose.

Hope your dog is feeling better.

L
Appreciate 0