BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      04-02-2009, 01:29 AM   #1
cameron01
Rep
n/a
Drives:

For It Jobs

My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of TheRelationshipCompany.com. I am running a dating website. Looking for a H. R. Manager am planning to open a back office in US, So looking forward to find new place in US. And also looking for web developer having knowledge of .NET and Web Designer, Fresher can also forward the resumes, Want someone who can handle all sort of back office work with good experience and handle the clients need and fulfill them, so looking for an H. R. manager who can do the needful recruitments. You can inform me.My email id is Cameron.Sharpe@TheRelationshipCompany.com
I welcome you to visit my website at

Dating and Matchmaking for Singles–The Relationship Company
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

i have a belly button

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
cougfan335
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe MT, Montego/Saddle

Hey Cameron, welcome to the forum. I hope you are planning on getting an E90 or E92 as you make the move to America. If you locate around Seattle, WA I'll work for you. First I would need to verify your companies legitimacy though. Please PM me your bank account # and access code. Thanks.
e92 335i: Montego, Saddle Brown, Burl Walnut, MT, Sport, Prem, CW, PDC, Rear Shade. Mods: JB4, BMS Dual Intake, Cyba Scoops, Beyern Mesh Chrome 19" wheels, 15% F1 tint, LeatherZ weighted shift knob, body color reflectors, Matte black grill with Montego surround, middle lower grill removed, left and right lower grills painted black.
Appreciate 0