BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

08-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
Ameer ///M6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 M6 GC & 07 bmw M6 & F90 M5

Brand new FULL CATBACK EXHAUST for barter

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
A friend of mine is a R&D technician at BORLA industries, the same BORLA that makes exhaust for the Turner motorsports BMW racing team.
He has made a custom cat back exhaust for my M6 and my friends F10 M5.

Unfortunately I was incredibly impatient and ended up buying a Eisenmann race exhaust with gloss black oval tips.

I would like to find someone who wants a brand new full cat back system from Borla with dyno'd results of 40WHP (based on my buddies stock M5) in exchange for a Vorsteiner rear diffuser and front lip.

OR I can send you my Eisenmann race exhaust system (roughly 800 miles on it) in exchange for a Vorsteiner rear diffuser and front lip for my M6.

Great opportunity to have an exhaust system of your choice for cheaper than normal.

Send me a PM if interested. If you are local I can have the exhaust system thrown on your car at the BORLA industries warehouse for free by one of their techs.

Thanks.

Appreciate 0