BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

02-09-2020, 03:16 PM   #1
Smithn05
Rep
Drives: Bmw e93

M6 convertible - Sakhir Orange?

Hi Guys,

So heres a quick teaser for all you M6 forum members based in the UK!!

Has anyone ever seen an F12 M6 convertible driving around in the UK in Sakhir Orange? Autotrader has several coupes for sale in SO but Ive never seen and convertibles.

Im on the lookout for a decent M6 convertible and whilst the San Marino Blue is a nice colour the SO just looks amazing. The only ones you tend to see on Autotrader are the blue ones or white ones (which I find a bit surprising).

Toyed with a coupe instead so I can get the colour, but having an e93 at the mo, the lure of a topless V8 is very strong!!

Cant say ive ever seen one driving around. Id be happy to wait for a SO one to come up but I'm thinking I might just be peeing in the wind?

Too much of a unicorn maybe?

Cheers guys

Nigel
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2020, 10:30 PM   #2
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Just get San Marino and Sakhir Orange in one car!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ertible&page=1

I spent a lot of time on used.bmw.co.uk when I was looking for mine and I think I saw 2 or 3 Sakhir 'verts but there aren't too many out there. Ironically I've driven on in NZ and it had full Sakhir leather interior as well.
      02-10-2020, 03:37 AM   #3
anglaslt
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: RHD X3 M40i + LHD Brabus B63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithn05 View Post
Hi Guys,

So heres a quick teaser for all you M6 forum members based in the UK!!

Has anyone ever seen an F12 M6 convertible driving around in the UK in Sakhir Orange? Autotrader has several coupes for sale in SO but Ive never seen and convertibles.

Im on the lookout for a decent M6 convertible and whilst the San Marino Blue is a nice colour the SO just looks amazing. The only ones you tend to see on Autotrader are the blue ones or white ones (which I find a bit surprising).

Toyed with a coupe instead so I can get the colour, but having an e93 at the mo, the lure of a topless V8 is very strong!!

Cant say ive ever seen one driving around. Id be happy to wait for a SO one to come up but I'm thinking I might just be peeing in the wind?

Too much of a unicorn maybe?

Cheers guys

Nigel
I've had my F13 M6 for 12 months now and I haven't seen another on UK roads of any description

Maybe I don't get out enough but they are quite rare.

Last edited by anglaslt; 02-10-2020 at 04:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 01:16 PM   #4
Smithn05
Rep
Drives: Bmw e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
Just get San Marino and Sakhir Orange in one car!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ertible&page=1

I spent a lot of time on used.bmw.co.uk when I was looking for mine and I think I saw 2 or 3 Sakhir 'verts but there aren't too many out there. Ironically I've driven on in NZ and it had full Sakhir leather interior as well.

Hmmmm was sort of hoping for Sakhir Orange on the Outside

Must admit when its inside it just looks like the output from a good Balti
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2021, 03:56 AM   #5
iangm
iangm
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 Convertible

Sakhir Orange with Cohiba M6 Convertible

My Sakhir Orange with Cohiba M6 Convertible: https://vacational-studies.s3.eu-wes...b434a52c11.jpg
Appreciate 0