BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

07-24-2014, 06:16 PM   #353
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #354
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-karim View Post
Nice but be careful around those residential areas. Never know when someone can pop out on you
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #355
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter5179 View Post
Nice but be careful around those residential areas. Never know when someone can pop out on you
Wasn't that fast actually; I shifted manually, kept it in 1st and 2nd gear for high revving. Too much wind noise.

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 10:01 PM   #356
C's Bimmer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC,'08 M5,'14 958 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter5179 View Post
I was just going to say, don't post this on another forum, or you will catch a lot more heat from others, as that looks a bit risky in a residential area. Drive safe and enjoy your beasts!

Current Garage:
*2015 Singapore Grey F06 M6 Gran Coupe (The Beast)
*2014 Black Cayenne GTS 958 (Wife & Kids Beast)
*2008 Imola Red E60 M5 (My Other Beast)
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 11:17 AM   #357
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKABBA View Post
I luv your car (except for the wheels) and my (mine rocks) super modified M6 's- but its just a horse in the stable for me.... Mr Karim, do u need to only own 1 car at a time? sounds like u have the means for more than just 1???

And i hear u - post all the mods a car may seem boring - but the car u have, quite insane in its own right....is still lacking as a full mod owing to i) a drop, ii) a catless dp and , iii) some serious wheels??? THe BT... whatever tune u had was absolute BS....

i luv ur newly "used", blue crazy color, nobody would ever wanna own, LABO, but $50k in the toilet on M6 mods would kill me as a trade-in (dunno how u got to $50k - stuff must be more expensive in small crappy sht towns in the middle of nowhere Canada to buy).

i am a VERY old 38 yr old, having owned some pretty FINE cars in my day, and what i learned is no single car can perform or keep up with all the expectations of crazy people like us on the forum (hence, we are on a forum!).

My M6 is a gem, a true LOVE!!! Easily the most amazing car i've had fun with, post mods ever. Pls before u move along, let us know where our new technology M6 cars fit in with old school 5yr Italian cars....

All I know in my humble 4 car stable, my M6 is the car that gets me the most - and i have 2 germans, a british and an italian
Low blows man. Keep it classy.
+1
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #358
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I'm 19, didn't have much cars yet
wow 19 years old and driving some luxury cars like 7 series, M6 and talking about S class benz??? dude how old were you when you drove 7 series? 17-18?
These are cars for people a lot older than 19
when I was 19 years old, I wished flying fighter jets and defend my country
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #359
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep

Quote:
i luv ur newly "used", blue crazy color, nobody would ever wanna own, LABO,
lol... I recall the sales man when I asked for SO color M6 and he did not have it in stock

Quote:
All I know in my humble 4 car stable, my M6 is the car that gets me the most - and i have 2 germans, a british and an italian
we all love cars... would be more than happy if you post your car's pic here and let us enjoy
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 06:33 PM   #360
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
wow 19 years old and driving some luxury cars like 7 series, M6 and talking about S class benz??? dude how old were you when you drove 7 series? 17-18?
These are cars for people a lot older than 19
when I was 19 years old, I wished flying fighter jets and defend my country
I was into old people's cars at first I wanted luxury, massage etc etc.

Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 08:02 PM   #361
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep

Quote:
lol...
maybe that's why you get bored soon
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #362
KWK
Rep

Here it is: http://www.6post.com/forums/showthre...ight=christmas

Since then, lowered it, gruppe m'd it, CF diffuser'd it and got AMS catless downpipes.

Still waiting on the GREAT and AMAZING folks at IND for new ideas for my beast.

My other cars are all stock so this is the one I can make my own the most.

Mr. Karim, to your credit, I wanted the SO colour for my beast but the mrs. (yes I'm older than you) said it was too close to the last M3 I was trading in that had Melbourne Red - yes i know, she's colour blind and I'm p%&&$ whipped
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #363
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Here it is: http://www.6post.com/forums/showthre...ight=christmas

Since then, lowered it, gruppe m'd it, CF diffuser'd it and got AMS catless downpipes.

Still waiting on the GREAT and AMAZING folks at IND for new ideas for my beast.

My other cars are all stock so this is the one I can make my own the most.

Mr. Karim, to your credit, I wanted the SO colour for my beast but the mrs. (yes I'm older than you) said it was too close to the last M3 I was trading in that had Melbourne Red - yes i know, she's colour blind and I'm p%&&$ whipped
Get Vorsteiner aero kit maybe?

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #364
BenchRacerYo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 DCT

Quote:
I luv your car (except for the wheels) and my (mine rocks) super modified M6 's- but its just a horse in the stable for me.... Mr Karim, do u need to only own 1 car at a time? sounds like u have the means for more than just 1???

And i hear u - post all the mods a car may seem boring - but the car u have, quite insane in its own right....is still lacking as a full mod owing to i) a drop, ii) a catless dp and , iii) some serious wheels??? THe BT... whatever tune u had was absolute BS....

i luv ur newly "used", blue crazy color, nobody would ever wanna own, LABO, but $50k in the toilet on M6 mods would kill me as a trade-in (dunno how u got to $50k - stuff must be more expensive in small crappy sht towns in the middle of nowhere Canada to buy).

i am a VERY old 38 yr old, having owned some pretty FINE cars in my day, and what i learned is no single car can perform or keep up with all the expectations of crazy people like us on the forum (hence, we are on a forum!).

My M6 is a gem, a true LOVE!!! Easily the most amazing car i've had fun with, post mods ever. Pls before u move along, let us know where our new technology M6 cars fit in with old school 5yr Italian cars....

Literally no idea what you're trying to say. Are you on drugs? If you're going insult a man, at least be quick and clear with your words.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 08:16 PM   #365
Schnell_1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F13

KKABBA called me and asked me to translate for him....

Quote:
I luv your car (except for the wheels) and my (mine rocks) super modified M6 's
I love your M6, I have a modded M6 too and love mine as well. I don't like your wheels though

Quote:
but its just a horse in the stable for me.... Mr Karim, do u need to only own 1 car at a time? sounds like u have the means for more than just 1???
Now seems like a perfectly random time to inform you that I am a one-percenter. These super-modified M6's, that are worth more than most homes and that the overwhelming majority of people will only dream about owning or driving, mean nothing to me. Mr. Karim, you seem like you are rich too - you should buy more cars and become more disconnected from the average life most people experience.

Quote:
I agree; after no potential modifications exist, boredom may onset. But remember, these highly-modded M6's are insane dream cars for most people, so be happy with what you have. By the way, you still have some mods remaining: 1) suspension 2) catless downpipes (I didn't bother to read or ask about why you have catted downpipes) 3) and again, I don't like your wheels; you should get different ones. Nevermind why you chose to not partake in the aforementioned mods, you should do them anyway.

Quote:
I don't like that blue color, so therefore nobody else would like it. Also, now would be a good time to challenge your credibility and disagree with the costs of your mods - you didn't spend 50k on them. I'd like to latently express my xenophobic disdain for Canada, and anybody else that doesn't share my lifestyle.

Quote:

I'm 38, and have all the life experience one could ever need. Before you leave this forum, my ego would like to let you know that my M6 is better than your Lambo

Quote:
Humbly (I randomly use antonyms for fun) speaking, the M6 is the best car. Because I'm so humble, you should know that I possess a garage full of ultimate cars, and you should subsequently adhere to my every word.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #366
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnell_1 View Post

I love your M6, I have a modded M6 too and love mine as well. I don't like your wheels though

Now seems like a perfectly random time to inform you that I am a one-percenter. These super-modified M6's, that are worth more than most homes and that the overwhelming majority of people will only dream about owning or driving, mean nothing to me. Mr. Karim, you seem like you are rich too - you should buy more cars and become more disconnected from the average life most people experience.

I agree; after no potential modifications exist, boredom may onset. But remember, these highly-modded M6's are insane dream cars for most people, so be happy with what you have. By the way, you still have some mods remaining: 1) suspension 2) catless downpipes (I didn't bother to read or ask about why you have catted downpipes) 3) and again, I don't like your wheels; you should get different ones. Nevermind why you chose to not partake in the aforementioned mods, you should do them anyway.

I don't like that blue color, so therefore nobody else would like it. Also, now would be a good time to challenge your credibility and disagree with the costs of your mods - you didn't spend 50k on them. I'd like to latently express my xenophobic disdain for Canada, and anybody else that doesn't share my lifestyle.

I'm 38, and have all the life experience one could ever need. Before you leave this forum, my ego would like to let you know that my M6 is better than your Lambo

Humbly (I randomly use antonyms for fun) speaking, the M6 is the best car. Because I'm so humble, you should know that I possess a garage full of ultimate cars, and you should subsequently adhere to my every word.
^ This
I really enjoyed the translation!!!! I'm sure he owe you
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #367
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Haha. Right on. 50k in mods for sure. At least for me
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 10:22 PM   #368
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

Quote:

^^^ Now this shit is funny right here. I don't care who you are -- this is hilarious. Post of the year!

Brian
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 10:30 PM   #369
uhn2000
Big K...
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3CS BX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian View Post
^^^ Now this shit is funny right here. I don't care who you are -- this is hilarious. Post of the year!

Brian
hilarious!
      07-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #370
Twitch Massacre
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian
Quote:

Brian
+1
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2014, 11:01 PM   #371
C's Bimmer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC,'08 M5,'14 958 GTS

Absolutely brilliant! LMAO! Hahahahahaha!

Current Garage:
*2015 Singapore Grey F06 M6 Gran Coupe (The Beast)
*2014 Black Cayenne GTS 958 (Wife & Kids Beast)
*2008 Imola Red E60 M5 (My Other Beast)
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2014, 11:15 PM   #372
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Dud, any update on new beast?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2014, 07:03 PM   #373
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #374
J1n
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8 V8 '14

Dude u changed your car? I was looking at gallardo too do u like it
Appreciate 0