BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

07-28-2020, 11:48 PM   #1
kengneer1
Rep
Drives: competition Edition M6 Gran C

Selling Comp Ed GC, 23K miles, Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 55,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Ruby Metallic Pearl Custom Factory exterior. Canyon Brown Merino Leather interior, Red Sycamore Wood Trim, Carbon Fiber Roof (no sunroof), Carbon-Ceramic Race brakes, 20"wheels, Exec Package, Competition Package, Driver Assist Plus Package, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Night Vision IR pedestrian detection, Heads-up, Sat/Nav/Traffic. Single owner, well-maintained. under 23K miles.

Attached Images

Last edited by kengneer1; 07-29-2020 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: Photo fix
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2020, 08:56 AM   #2
F80_M
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1/1 PSM F80, F36, G11

If price is correct at $55.00 I'll pay you $65.00 lol. GLWS the car is stunning in this color!
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2020, 01:30 PM   #3
kengneer1
Rep

Thanks, yeah I've tried to fix the price, but the edit tool seems not to like me...
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 05:23 AM   #4
STEPHON314
Rep
Drives: 1997 840ci, 2008 535i Touring

Interested in it. I'm around San Francisco and wish you were closer.. Let me know if you'd like to work a deal out.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 06:07 AM   #5
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 m5

Any warranty on car ?
      07-30-2020, 11:55 AM   #6
kengneer1
Rep

Warranty is expired.
I can do Facetime call if anyone wants to see the car in real time. I will otherwise try to post some other photos later.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 11:57 AM   #7
kengneer1
Rep

I'm fine with discussing deal options. Buying another car and dealer offered me $49K on trade-in, plus discount on new car. If we can work something out that's advantageous for both of us, I'm all in.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2020, 07:14 AM   #8
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengneer1 View Post
I'm fine with discussing deal options. Buying another car and dealer offered me $49K on trade-in, plus discount on new car. If we can work something out that's advantageous for both of us, I'm all in.

Thanks a strong value for trade in

Interested but price has to be right

My email:
Robert@firstfinanciallending.com
Cell:
609-440-1770
      08-03-2020, 12:39 PM   #9
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Wow, $49 is hard to beat on the private market. I can see $45-$47-ish private, but $55 will get you a LCI car. It's a shame this likely has to go back to a dealer.

I'm assuming the trade will be at a BMW dealership?

Ultimately, great spec and options!
      09-10-2020, 07:46 PM   #10
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

U ever sell or trade in ?
      09-14-2020, 11:27 PM   #11
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Car drops to a realistic $45k ish I'd be a buyer
      09-16-2020, 02:54 PM   #12
kengneer1
Rep

Didn't pull the trigger on a new car yet. Still have this one for sale. Still holding out for a bit longer.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 09:57 AM   #13
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drop price $10k n you ll get interest

2017 sell for $55k ( loaded)

Not knocking it's a great car just a bit pricey

My 2c

I wish u luck
      09-18-2020, 02:45 PM   #14
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salottox5m View Post

My 2c

I wish u luck
Normally I don't chime in on other people's classified listings and what they are listing their cars for, but I will here because you've been posting on everyone's listings for a while and haven't bought a car. So maybe you're not serious or you are serious and are looking for some fire sale.

AUCTION pricing for OP's miles in great condition is $42K, which does not account for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

AUCTION price for a 2017 with his miles is about $60K, again, not accounting for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

A good private party price would be $45k (for the buyer) but I can see it going for upper 40's (good for the seller). A good private party for a 2017 exactly like his is $60-65K, not $55K! Here's the thing, if it is the car you are looking for, are you seriously going to haggle over a couple thousand dollars. Most of us make that in a day easily.

I'm done here. Just offering free top-level feedback and numbers. OP, GLWS.
Appreciate 3
MMMM6GC275.00
city1991230.00
      09-18-2020, 04:04 PM   #15
MMMM6GC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Normally I don't chime in on other people's classified listings and what they are listing their cars for, but I will here because you've been posting on everyone's listings for a while and haven't bought a car. So maybe you're not serious or you are serious and are looking for some fire sale.

AUCTION pricing for OP's miles in great condition is $42K, which does not account for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

AUCTION price for a 2017 with his miles is about $60K, again, not accounting for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

A good private party price would be $45k (for the buyer) but I can see it going for upper 40's (good for the seller). A good private party for a 2017 exactly like his is $60-65K, not $55K! Here's the thing, if it is the car you are looking for, are you seriously going to haggle over a couple thousand dollars. Most of us make that in a day easily.

Nail. Head.
thebmw You always provide excellent insight on pricing - assuming you have access to auction prices/Manheim? I'm starting my research into the next purchase: an Alfa 4C and have been price tracking classified listings (in anal detail). Would you mind if I hit you up at some point to get some pricing info?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #16
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMM6GC View Post
Nail. Head.
thebmw You always provide excellent insight on pricing - assuming you have access to auction prices/Manheim? I'm starting my research into the next purchase: an Alfa 4C and have been price tracking classified listings (in anal detail). Would you mind if I hit you up at some point to get some pricing info?
Thanks for the compliments. I'm just trying to help with fair facts. It's always appreciated when people appreciate it! I do have access to Manheim. Alfa 4C prices have been somewhat stable simply because supply is low. PM me details and I'm happy to help!
Appreciate 1
MMMM6GC275.00
      09-18-2020, 06:54 PM   #17
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

My 2c

I wish u luck

Quote:
Quote:

My 2c

I wish u luck

So your agreeing a good private party value would be $45k like I said - but felt the chino in and try to insult me for rest ? I have access to all Mannheim across the state .... as mention his car / color is unique but prices high hence not selling — so I appreciate your long winding way of agreeing with me

I'm a buyer at a fair price ... currently considering a 2014 frozen silver w 22k miles for 47k you can all see online - older but low miles / unique color make the car fair price for a 2014.

I don't chime in any other posts about price - I actually pm'd the seller my 2c as well - I believe original post said bmw offer $49 or 54k - I'd take that and run !!

I love the car / the color / but price is way to high hence reason it hasn't sold! it's not an insult - it's a fact Smh

If u can find 1 2014 in the country that sold that high I'll stand corrected - Beauty in eyes of beholder - just like houses - certain styles appeal to certain individuals but rarely people pay over unless they have that much money — guys buying used m6 GC are doing well but let's be honest not rich or they'd buy new

Ps - plenty of 2017s sell in mid 50s as mentioned - ok if you want to correct me maybe $57 instead of $55

No idea why u tried to attack me but maybe next time it ll work

As stated I love that car / that color combo / miles / at the right price I might be a buyer

I'll post all auction #s tomorrow so everyone can see these cars go down in value just like every other car !

I wish the buyer much luck! And all others don't believe the attempt to insult me by saying I do this all the time I'm in marjet for mgGc or 17x5m - of course has to be fair price bc if I over pay now I just get killed when selling or trading in!

I have 2015 650 gc at Mannheim was 24-27 few months back and dealer offer $21,500!! Not 1 in country was for sale that low & now 1 Mannheim sold that low!

I know cars / mortgages and. Stick to that
      09-18-2020, 06:56 PM   #18
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Ps - I have access to all Mannheim prices - active and decently sold across the county
      09-18-2020, 07:31 PM   #19
rajvirrandhawaf10
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M Sport

Quote:

I was looking at a 17 frozen white on amaro brown full individual interior. Had comp pkg, night vision, ccbs, and all the other stuff you would find on a loaded car like b/o sound. Car still had a year of factory warranty left and one year cpo on top of that plus one year maintenance package. Had a little higher miles at 29000 but private seller wanted 58k. I was going to buy and had worked everything out with the seller. I had bought a plane ticket to go buy the car in person but I guess the guy needed cash quick as he sold the car to a dealer next day after agreeing to the sale with me. Anyway, thats a close to 160 msrp 2017 car still in warranty for 58k! There might not be deals that good out there right now, but as flying ace stated 55k will get you an lci car. I have to say op has a stunning car but asking too much.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 08:15 PM   #20
MMMM6GC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments. I'm just trying to help with fair facts. It's always appreciated when people appreciate it! I do have access to Manheim. Alfa 4C prices have been somewhat stable simply because supply is low. PM me details and I'm happy to help!
Appreciate it bud - I'll drop you a PM when I'm closer to pulling the trigger or have a specific question. You're right about the 4C and if anything they've firmed up/crept up since production stopped with supply being super low.

Anyways, don't want to derail OP's sale thread further, so back on topic and GLWS
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2020, 01:41 AM   #21
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep

Quote:
So your agreeing a good private party value would be $45k like I said - but felt the chino in and try to insult me for rest ? I have access to all Mannheim across the state .... as mention his car / color is unique but prices high hence not selling — so I appreciate your long winding way of agreeing with me

I'm a buyer at a fair price ... currently considering a 2014 frozen silver w 22k miles for 47k you can all see online - older but low miles / unique color make the car fair price for a 2014.

I don't chime in any other posts about price - I actually pm'd the seller my 2c as well - I believe original post said bmw offer $49 or 54k - I'd take that and run !!

I love the car / the color / but price is way to high hence reason it hasn't sold! it's not an insult - it's a fact Smh

If u can find 1 2014 in the country that sold that high I'll stand corrected - Beauty in eyes of beholder - just like houses - certain styles appeal to certain individuals but rarely people pay over unless they have that much money — guys buying used m6 GC are doing well but let's be honest not rich or they'd buy new

Ps - plenty of 2017s sell in mid 50s as mentioned - ok if you want to correct me maybe $57 instead of $55

No idea why u tried to attack me but maybe next time it ll work

As stated I love that car / that color combo / miles / at the right price I might be a buyer

I'll post all auction #s tomorrow so everyone can see these cars go down in value just like every other car !

I wish the buyer much luck! And all others don't believe the attempt to insult me by saying I do this all the time I'm in marjet for mgGc or 17x5m - of course has to be fair price bc if I over pay now I just get killed when selling or trading in!

I have 2015 650 gc at Mannheim was 24-27 few months back and dealer offer $21,500!! Not 1 in country was for sale that low & now 1 Mannheim sold that low!

I know cars / mortgages and. Stick to that
Robert, I'm not here to agree or disagree or for drama or fights. I simply presented the market numbers in an objective manner. Some were inline with your comments, some were not. There are cars that sell for more or less for a variety of reasons. The car in this listing is loaded and a rare color combo. Personally, not my taste but for some, it would definitely be worth a few thousand more over a random M6GC.

I've owned over 50 cars personally so I know how the game works too. I'm just the messenger volunteering my time...already worth a few hundred dollars for these couple posts based on my hourly rate, no exaggeration. But hopefully it will help the OP and the buyer come to a fair sale. You can throw an "appreciate" my way as thanks .
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2020, 07:25 AM   #22
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Ok nothing wrong w I said I'd be buyer in 45k range I decide this week about the loaded frozen 2014 w 22k miles firc$57.k[IMG][/IMG]

I'm
Just debating on weather a frozen / matter color can withstand the 4 seasons in NJ

Truth to told that ruby black in on of my favorite colors - bjt I don't have the luxury of over paying 10k plus for a car only to take larger hit when I go to sell it

If a dealer offer $49k I can't imagine when anyone would hesitate ( unless it wasn't true.)

I love the car / color combo & wish nothing but the best

After moths of no actions - you do what all other do lower the price n see what action you get - price sells regardless of the car

I apologize as it wasn't my intention to offend but simple to inform

https://bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=59
Attached Images