BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

11-16-2023, 11:05 PM   #1
Sauceii World
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: g12 750xi , f13 M6

Carbon kidney GrillesNd side markers , the good the bad and the ugly…

Ok, need a new set of kidney grilles and would like to go carbon to match my coupes roof . I’d also like to find a set with the correct badging. Tons of different options out there but has anyone recently bought some to know what company to go with . I don’t care about name brand just fitment and the quality of the carbon weave . For the side markers I don’t want the covers , unless that’s the only option would like a full carbon replacement marker . Same thing there anyone recent purchases from any body here that can shed some light ? After I get those I’ll move onto the diffusers. Need to lower the car first and see how much driveway clearance I’ll have . Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2023, 10:36 AM   #2
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
I got the gloss black side markers from IND, Carbon grilles from RW Carbon and Mirror Caps from Autoteknic. Happy with all 3. The grilles did not come with the M6 badge so I have to find a solution for that. The badges I ordered on eBay to try and put on the grille was way too big and looked tacky so I left it off for now.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2023, 10:15 AM   #3
Sauceii World
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: g12 750xi , f13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
I got the gloss black side markers from IND, Carbon grilles from RW Carbon and Mirror Caps from Autoteknic. Happy with all 3. The grilles did not come with the M6 badge so I have to find a solution for that. The badges I ordered on eBay to try and put on the grille was way too big and looked tacky so I left it off for now.
Thanks for that tip and info
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50