BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Today, 02:48 PM   #111
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
How do you feel about Trump's hiring choices and standards?

Do you feel hiring quality people is an important part of creating a team to lead your country?
She was there for a couple months. C'mon ... this is a circus. She's a performer looking to get rich.. that's all this is.
Appreciate 1
wdb925.00

Today, 02:55 PM   #112
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
She was there for a couple months. C'mon ... this is a circus. She's a performer looking to get rich.. that's all this is.
I feel the same way about Trump.
      Today, 02:56 PM   #113
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I feel the same way about Trump.
I'm missing it.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:57 PM   #114
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Regardless what her motivation was, she may be in possession of sensitive information. The Secret Service, FBI, whoever need raid her house and seize any phones, recording devices, etc. Even her book should be halted as these are basically a transcript of the recordings.

Giving this sort of thing a pass has to stop. Regardless what you think of Trump....Senior government people are being recorded without their knowledge.
Appreciate 1
PA135ii71.00

Today, 02:59 PM   #115
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Regardless what her motivation was she may be in possession of sensitive information. The Secret Service, FBI, whoever need raid her house and seize any phones, recording devices, etc.

Giving this sort of thing a pass has to stop. Senior government people are being recorded without their knowledge.
Good point. If that's what happened here then Omarosa will wish she hadn't.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 04:29 PM   #116
Sassicaia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

Quote:
100% his faut.

Not sure if you are in a position to hire people professionally, but making a hire that doesn't last more then 2 months looks worse on the person that hired her then the person that didn't last.

It shows incompetence, poor judgement and carelessness.
Appreciate 2
      Today, 04:38 PM   #117
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Is the OP in a timeout? I haven't seen him on any of these many threads he started.
Banned. Only a matter of time. He was really pushing it--really not contributing anything good. There are those on the left and right and middle with leans and then there was him who was in his own world. One of my least liked people here and I guess he offended too many.
      Today, 04:42 PM   #118
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
100% his faut.

Not sure if you are in a position to hire people professionally, but making a hire that doesn't last more then 2 months looks worse on the person that hired her then the person that didn't last.

It shows incompetence, poor judgement and carelessness.
But the US economy doesn't seem to mind.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 04:48 PM   #119
pasghetti
Somebody Toucha My Spaghet
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 2
jgoens3321.00
PA135ii71.00

Today, 04:53 PM   #120
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2007 3.0si Cpe 6spd

Quote:
The Trump bump is a real thing. But the foundations of this economy were laid by the last guy. I really wonder were we'd be if that guy had not been denied even the slightest amount of support by congress for 6 of his 8 years. Who knows, maybe we'd have had that infrastructure bill Trump keeps promising -- and the country continues to sorely need.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:03 PM   #121
are0lies
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post

Shock of shocks. He was so nice!
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:09 PM   #122
other_evolved
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Quote:

Now if only wages would catch up
      Today, 05:12 PM   #123
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
The Trump bump is a real thing. But the foundations of this economy were laid by the last guy. I really wonder were we'd be if that guy had not been denied even the slightest amount of support by congress for 6 of his 8 years. Who knows, maybe we'd have had that infrastructure bill Trump keeps promising -- and the country continues to sorely need.
I agree the infrastructure bill should be easy. The Dems want that as much as Trump. I wish I knew what the hold up is.

It is true things were improving under Obama his last two years but the difference is that Trump has done a lot of deregulation that has a lasting effect. This economy will continue to grow under Trump. But I need to redistribute my assets for safety because of my age. I might not benefit from as much as others.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:17 PM   #124
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by other_evolved View Post
Now if only wages would catch up
My company has been getting a lot more jobs in since probably December of 2017. I'm in engineering and we build cryogenic facilities... industrial gases, etc... we have been flat since 2011... Went from 300 people to 100 in August of 2015. Things are a lot better now. There is no denying that. I've seen it first hand.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:20 PM   #125
other_evolved
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Quote:
My company has been getting a lot more jobs in since probably December of 2017. I'm in engineering and we build cryogenic facilities... industrial gases, etc... we have been flat since 2011... Went from 300 people to 100 in August of 2015. Things are a lot better now. There is no denying that. I've seen it first hand.
There are a record number of job openings out there, yet we have seen wage growth slow since Trump came into office. Lots of factors at play, but wage growth is arguably one of the most important economic indicators to the average person. That's still the missing link.
      Today, 05:27 PM   #126
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Not the kind of language that should come from what used to be one of the most respected positions on the planet.
Nope, to counteract an openly deceitful press he should be on Twitter even more than he already is. It's not his fault he has to correct the constant lying and distortions from the left.

The man is called a racist, a traitor, a Russian puppet, a homophobe, and every nasty word the left can come up with on an hourly basis. Please don't go after the man with such vile hatred and then express shock when he responds. You don't get it all.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:27 PM   #127
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by other_evolved View Post
There are a record number of job openings out there, yet we have seen wage growth slow since Trump came into office. Lots of factors at play, but wage growth is arguably one of the most important economic indicators to the average person. That's still the missing link.
And Trump has been in office how long? less than 2 years... There is a whole lot of good out there, like I described in my post.
Appreciate 1
NickyC2325.50

Today, 05:34 PM   #128
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
And Trump has been in office how long? less than 2 years... There is a whole lot of good out there, like I described in my post.
My business increase in the last 18 months has been unreal, not to mention the huge tax credit I'm getting as an independent contractor. I'm turning away work on a nearly daily business now, it's pretty nice. For the prior eight years I was nearly stagnant, the improvement has been quite noticeable.
Appreciate 0