BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Today, 02:48 PM   #111
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
How do you feel about Trump's hiring choices and standards?

Do you feel hiring quality people is an important part of creating a team to lead your country?
She was there for a couple months. C'mon ... this is a circus. She's a performer looking to get rich.. that's all this is.
Appreciate 1
wdb925.00

      Today, 02:55 PM   #112
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2560
Rep
3,160
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
She was there for a couple months. C'mon ... this is a circus. She's a performer looking to get rich.. that's all this is.
I feel the same way about Trump.
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:56 PM   #113
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I feel the same way about Trump.
I'm missing it.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:57 PM   #114
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
804
Rep
3,627
Posts

Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
She was there for a couple months. C'mon ... this is a circus. She's a performer looking to get rich.. that's all this is.
Regardless what her motivation was, she may be in possession of sensitive information. The Secret Service, FBI, whoever need raid her house and seize any phones, recording devices, etc. Even her book should be halted as these are basically a transcript of the recordings.

Giving this sort of thing a pass has to stop. Regardless what you think of Trump....Senior government people are being recorded without their knowledge.
Appreciate 1
PA135ii71.00

      Today, 02:59 PM   #115
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Regardless what her motivation was she may be in possession of sensitive information. The Secret Service, FBI, whoever need raid her house and seize any phones, recording devices, etc.

Giving this sort of thing a pass has to stop. Senior government people are being recorded without their knowledge.
Good point. If that's what happened here then Omarosa will wish she hadn't.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 04:29 PM   #116
Sassicaia
Colonel
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
2088
Rep
2,082
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
She was there for a couple months. C'mon ... this is a circus. She's a performer looking to get rich.. that's all this is.
100% his faut.

Not sure if you are in a position to hire people professionally, but making a hire that doesn't last more then 2 months looks worse on the person that hired her then the person that didn't last.

It shows incompetence, poor judgement and carelessness.
Appreciate 2
      Today, 04:38 PM   #117
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3321
Rep
5,449
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Is the OP in a timeout? I haven't seen him on any of these many threads he started.
Banned. Only a matter of time. He was really pushing it--really not contributing anything good. There are those on the left and right and middle with leans and then there was him who was in his own world. One of my least liked people here and I guess he offended too many.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. JB4. VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 1
      Today, 04:42 PM   #118
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
100% his faut.

Not sure if you are in a position to hire people professionally, but making a hire that doesn't last more then 2 months looks worse on the person that hired her then the person that didn't last.

It shows incompetence, poor judgement and carelessness.
But the US economy doesn't seem to mind.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 04:48 PM   #119
pasghetti
Somebody Toucha My Spaghet
pasghetti's Avatar
2146
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 2
jgoens3321.00
PA135ii71.00

      Today, 04:53 PM   #120
wdb
dances with roads
wdb's Avatar
United_States
925
Rep
1,656
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2007 3.0si Cpe 6spd
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: the perimeter

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
But the US economy doesn't seem to mind.
The Trump bump is a real thing. But the foundations of this economy were laid by the last guy. I really wonder were we'd be if that guy had not been denied even the slightest amount of support by congress for 6 of his 8 years. Who knows, maybe we'd have had that infrastructure bill Trump keeps promising -- and the country continues to sorely need.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:03 PM   #121
are0lies
Major
United_States
3273
Rep
1,172
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post


Shock of shocks. He was so nice!
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:09 PM   #122
other_evolved
Captain
583
Rep
960
Posts

Drives: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Saint Louis

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
But the US economy doesn't seem to mind.

Now if only wages would catch up
__________________
Present
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:12 PM   #123
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
The Trump bump is a real thing. But the foundations of this economy were laid by the last guy. I really wonder were we'd be if that guy had not been denied even the slightest amount of support by congress for 6 of his 8 years. Who knows, maybe we'd have had that infrastructure bill Trump keeps promising -- and the country continues to sorely need.
I agree the infrastructure bill should be easy. The Dems want that as much as Trump. I wish I knew what the hold up is.

It is true things were improving under Obama his last two years but the difference is that Trump has done a lot of deregulation that has a lasting effect. This economy will continue to grow under Trump. But I need to redistribute my assets for safety because of my age. I might not benefit from as much as others.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:17 PM   #124
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by other_evolved View Post
Now if only wages would catch up
My company has been getting a lot more jobs in since probably December of 2017. I'm in engineering and we build cryogenic facilities... industrial gases, etc... we have been flat since 2011... Went from 300 people to 100 in August of 2015. Things are a lot better now. There is no denying that. I've seen it first hand.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:20 PM   #125
other_evolved
Captain
583
Rep
960
Posts

Drives: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Saint Louis

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
My company has been getting a lot more jobs in since probably December of 2017. I'm in engineering and we build cryogenic facilities... industrial gases, etc... we have been flat since 2011... Went from 300 people to 100 in August of 2015. Things are a lot better now. There is no denying that. I've seen it first hand.
There are a record number of job openings out there, yet we have seen wage growth slow since Trump came into office. Lots of factors at play, but wage growth is arguably one of the most important economic indicators to the average person. That's still the missing link.
__________________
Present
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:27 PM   #126
NickyC
Brigadier General
NickyC's Avatar
2326
Rep
3,836
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Not the kind of language that should come from what used to be one of the most respected positions on the planet.
Nope, to counteract an openly deceitful press he should be on Twitter even more than he already is. It's not his fault he has to correct the constant lying and distortions from the left.

The man is called a racist, a traitor, a Russian puppet, a homophobe, and every nasty word the left can come up with on an hourly basis. Please don't go after the man with such vile hatred and then express shock when he responds. You don't get it all.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:27 PM   #127
PA135ii
Person of interest
71
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by other_evolved View Post
There are a record number of job openings out there, yet we have seen wage growth slow since Trump came into office. Lots of factors at play, but wage growth is arguably one of the most important economic indicators to the average person. That's still the missing link.
And Trump has been in office how long? less than 2 years... There is a whole lot of good out there, like I described in my post.
Appreciate 1
NickyC2325.50

      Today, 05:34 PM   #128
NickyC
Brigadier General
NickyC's Avatar
2326
Rep
3,836
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
And Trump has been in office how long? less than 2 years... There is a whole lot of good out there, like I described in my post.
My business increase in the last 18 months has been unreal, not to mention the huge tax credit I'm getting as an independent contractor. I'm turning away work on a nearly daily business now, it's pretty nice. For the prior eight years I was nearly stagnant, the improvement has been quite noticeable.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST