BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

01-05-2021, 01:04 PM   #1
hopkinsproshop
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1985 M6 635ci

BMW M6 M635ci BBS RS007 wheels flawless condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
What i have is a set of (4) original BMW BBS off of a M635ci coupe. These wheels have been in storage for years and are in what i call almost flawless condition. The clear coat is perfect, there is absolutely no curb rash and they look great. My friend bought the car brand new years ago and pulled these wheels off and installed another set of wheels and they have been sitting in his garage ever since.

These are 15 inch metric wheels, i am not a BMW expert by any means. they have michelin trx tires still mounted on them and i would not say the tires are road worthy just because of their age even though they look good and have plenty of tread.

I can and will ship these wheels at the buyers expense, i have shipped many sets of wheels i package them properly and have never had a wheel that i packaged get damaged in shipping. Packing supplies cost me 25.00 for all 4 wheels if the tired are dismounted and that will be in addition to the shipping costs. If you want the tires as well i can work that out as well but it would be more cost effective to ship with no tires.

wheels are located in richmond virginia zip code 23220. wheels boxes will measure 19 inches square and 12 inches deep and will weigh approxinmately 20-25 lbs a piece. i ship fed ex. you can use this information to get a shipping quote yourself if needed.

i am asking 1800 for the wheels or best offer thank you

Attached Images

Appreciate 0