BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      02-02-2018, 05:14 AM   #903
Adieu
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bups View Post
Too many unsorted bugs, mostly faulty/shitty ECU wiring. Depending on which model, some were very boxy and not subtle on the eyes. Plus, being an '89 it'd be due for way too much preventative maintenance. Your best bet is to look at mid 70's models as most are fairly simple in design being from a generation of simplicity. However, these models can sometimes have a bit of miles, so it really depends if you find one that was well maintained.
Heads up, folks, street-legal Y2K models just hit the market...

...downside?

Name:  Screenshot_2018-02-02-03-17-17-1.png
Views: 1449
Size:  292.6 KB
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 06:33 PM   #904
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 228i Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Just so I understand. You hooked up with a girl (assuming) and while she was sleeping or getting ready to leave you robbed her? What did you take?

well fair warning here, this post will be a bit graphic to paint a picture of the situation

***you have been warned***

other disclaimers:

drinking and driving is bad. don't do it!
I was completely complicit in my horrible choices that night
I loathe thieves
that night I was a total hypocrite- so I'm admitting that up front to save the forum peanut gallery from pointing out the obvious I was wrong every bit of the way

I was out on a Thursday night in one of my favorite bars. "last call!!" rang out and I got one more beer. I was sitting on a stool near the bar. A girl ran up for last call getting a final drink. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and then backed up, and started rubbing her snizz up and down my leg

I wasn't at all out looking for a hookup, but I was single at the time and boys will be boys... and she was ready for me

we closed our tabs and went to an after hours club a couple blocks down and we were disgusting everyone with our little petting zoo so we left and I followed her to her apartment. Again, that should not have happened

during the deed, somehow she mentioned her boyfriend; I don't recall how it came up while my balls were slapping her taint and asshole, but there it was. I objected a bit and she said "he's at school at Baylor, he knows what I do"

I was disgusted at that point with myself and her. But the root was not finished. Not for a couple more minutes.

After I was drained, I looked at her nightstand clock and seeing it was around 4:30AM I said "I hate you" She looked directly at me and laughed.

"I just ate your cum and you hate me? hahaha"

then she rolled over and started snoring in about 30 seconds

WHAT. THE. FUCK,

so there I was, realizing that i had to be at work in 3 hours, I was drunk, I just raw-dogged a total fucking slut and might have 1 or more diseases I never wanted

I felt used

all the stuff in her apartment sucked

her music CDs, TV... everything: wasn't worth taking. I knew there was nothing in her purse because I had to pay the entrance fee to the after hours club.

Then I looked in her fridge. BINGO! I took all of her booze and beer and put it in a pillowcase.

Fortunately, I survived the drive to work without killing anyone or getting arrested, and after a nap in my car in the garage at work I managed to get through a days work smelling likes cigs, booze and skank. and still having hand stamps from clubs.
Appreciate 3
      02-02-2018, 06:39 PM   #905
ItsGary
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adieu View Post
Sure they do, the button underneath the foglights.

Pry up the control panel and cut off the tabs on the button that keep you from depressing it. Reassemble and enjoy your rear fogs, the necessary lamps are already in your taillights.
You dumb guy read what I said, nah I’m kidding but yeah I know we have the switch but it can’t be pressed. I did the mod already
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #906
ItsGary
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentanker View Post
well fair warning here, this post will be a bit graphic to paint a picture of the situation

other disclaimers:

I loathe thieves
that night I was a total hypocrite- so I'm admitting that up front to save the forum peanut gallery from pointing out the obvious I was wrong every bit of the way

I was out on a Thursday night in one of my favorite bars. "last call!!" rang out and I got one more beer. I was sitting on a stool near the bar. A girl ran up for last call getting a final drink. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and then backed up, and started rubbing her snizz up and down my leg

I wasn't at all out looking for a hookup, but I was single at the time and boys will be boys... and she was ready for me

we closed our tabs and went to an after hours club a couple blocks down and we were disgusting everyone with our little petting zoo so we left and I followed her to her apartment. Again, that should not have happened

during the deed, somehow she mentioned her boyfriend; I don't recall how it came up while my balls were slapping her taint and asshole, but there it was. I objected a bit and she said "he's at school at Baylor, he knows what I do"

I was disgusted at that point with myself and her. But the root was not finished. Not for a couple more minutes.

After I was drained, I looked at her nightstand clock and seeing it was around 4:30AM I said "I hate you" She looked directly at me and laughed.

WHAT. THE. FUCK,

so there I was, realizing that i had to be at work in 3 hours, I was drunk, I just raw-dogged a total fucking slut and might have 1 or more diseases I never wanted

I felt used

her music CDs, TV... everything: wasn't worth taking. I knew there was nothing in her purse because I had to pay the entrance fee to the after hours club.

Then I looked in her fridge. BINGO! I took all of her booze and beer and put it in a pillowcase.

Fortunately, I survived the drive to work without killing anyone or getting arrested, and after a nap in my car in the garage at work I managed to get through a days work smelling likes cigs, booze and skank. and still having hand stamps from clubs.

I died at “I ate your cum and you hate me”

Imagine if she put this way

“I ate your future would be children and you hate me”
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 07:40 PM   #907
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGary View Post
I died at “I ate your cum and you hate me”

Imagine if she put this way

“I ate your future would be children and you hate me”

if she had put it that way, I might have said "thank you so much for inviting me to skeet in your mouth and on your face!"

if I had knocked her up... I don't even want to think about that- that would have a made a series of horrible choices infinitely worse. My heart is pounding right now just thinking about it.
Appreciate 1
ItsGary1457.50
      02-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #908
natedog7700
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 335i RB's 625whp

Quote:

other disclaimers:

I loathe thieves

WHAT. THE. FUCK,

I felt used

She came on to you... in a very strong way and you had no idea she was a total slute? Lmao good story tho id go insane if i got a one nighter prego
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2018, 12:03 AM   #909
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedog7700 View Post
She came on to you... in a very strong way and you had no idea she was a total slute? Lmao good story tho id go insane if i got a one nighter prego

Of course I knew; but I wasn't thinking with the correct head at that point. I KNEW.

Logic and reason were gone at that point.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2018, 06:06 AM   #910
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

other disclaimers:

I loathe thieves

~~

WHAT. THE. FUCK,

I felt used

~~
10/10 push pull dynamics
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #911
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

There are 7 traffic lights in a row on my way to the train station at 5:30 in the morning.
When one turns green, the next one turns red. I have never seen a single car come through the side streets at that hour. Not one, not ever.

I stop at the red lights, look and then go while they are still red, treating them as if they are STOP signs. I've done this for 8 years.
upstatedoc7555.50
bimmette6452.50
Soul_Glo13342.00
      02-10-2018, 06:51 AM   #912
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

So roughly 10000 blown red lights - must be some kind of record!
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
wrickem2101.00
      02-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #913
ItsGary
Colonel
Canada
Rep

when someone is tailgating me in the city i like to slow down on purpose just before the light changes to yellow then red to force the other car to stop at the light while i go through the yellow slowly lol
      02-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #914
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

The ONLY thing I like about winter is being able to drift around like a douche in the snow. That includes both parking lots and main roads.

People prolly think something's wrong with my car...nope, it's just me having fun.
Appreciate 2
      02-10-2018, 06:33 PM   #915
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

when people drive obnoxiously slow in the left lane i like to very narrowly cut them off. Especially when they are texting.
Appreciate 5
upstatedoc7555.50
nyalpine907420.50
theriz405.50
      02-27-2018, 10:15 PM   #916
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

I needed to pass gas. I looked around in the office no one else in. Great. I let it out. As I did the door opened and it was our director. The next hour was spent in silence. I know she either heard it from outside or when it was ending.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50
      02-28-2018, 05:21 AM   #917
GT_Man
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series GT

I once needed a dump real bad but both bathrooms in my house were busy, so I took a dump in a plastic carrier bag, wiped my ass with kitchen roll and went upstairs to my bedroom. I then opened the window and flung the carrier bag into a neighbours garden and carried on with my day
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
Soul_Glo13342.00
      02-28-2018, 07:49 AM   #918
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
I watch Project Runway. I was disappointed when they eliminated the hottie in the blue dress

Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50
      02-28-2018, 07:55 AM   #919
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT_Man View Post
I once needed a dump real bad but both bathrooms in my house were busy, so I took a dump in a plastic carrier bag, wiped my ass with kitchen roll and went upstairs to my bedroom. I then opened the window and flung the carrier bag into a neighbours garden and carried on with my day
That happened to us. It was the neighbours 7 year old. Could have only come from one place so got his dad to pick the carrier bag. Meanwhile his mum slapped him silly. Never happened again.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 07:56 AM   #920
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

i watched "the voice" last night and enjoyed it
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 11:32 AM   #921
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

My other car is a Kia.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 01:59 PM   #922
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
A. I work in technology, and I hate being called an IT guy. For 2 reasons:

1. I'm not the stereotypical IT guy who builds computers at home, plays video games, or is a chubby nerd with glasses and social issues. In fact I'm quite the opposite. I play sports, like socializing, working out, etc. I spend most of my day in meetings planning with school administrators which can be both frustrating and rewarding.

2. I work with a few people who DO fit that stereotype and I hate every single one of them. They are usually condescending assholes who can barely have a conversation with anyone, and compulsively lie about everything to sound smart. Sometimes I hate telling people I've barely met what I do because of this stereotype.

B. I'm borderline OCD with organization (as evidenced by this post). All of my tools in the toolbox are in labeled drawers. All of the weights and dumbbells in my workout room are organized from lightest to heaviest with the numbers facing out. My cars are spotless inside.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 02:28 PM   #923
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANGRKE70 View Post
My other car is a Kia.
ban
Appreciate 2
CANGRKE70813.50
MKSixer34173.50
      03-01-2018, 08:30 AM   #924
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
ban
Hence why it's a 2012 with only 30,000kms.

Good city car though and keeps the stop and go km low on the X5.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50