BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      12-19-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
15Geez
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Performance shop Va

Folks

I know that there are several well known BMW performance shops on the west coast. So, what are the recommended BMW performance shops re tunes upgrades on the east coast. Primarily in the VA or DC area?

Thus far all of my service has been at the steership but im looking for a good place for a novice that could implement a good tune, catless, exhaust to take me to the next level withall the hellcats killing the streets!

Recommendations welcomed...
Appreciate 3
MMMM6GC275.00
Atcdod36.00
      12-22-2020, 10:19 AM   #2
Mandrake
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC MT

I have heard good things about Road Race Technologies (RRT). They are in Sterling--should be pretty convenient for you? https://www.rrtautomotive.com/

They can definitely do the things you mention. A friend of mine has taken his M3 there. If you end up going please post your experience.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #3
jcollege
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

RRT is a legit shop that specializes in BMW's. Loudoun County Exotics is another shop which I have been to and the crew there is amazing. I live about 10 min from both, some grew breweries right around both of those shops which always is a plus!
Appreciate 0