BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

11-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #23
LBWORX
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel650i View Post
If my bmw 650i is equipped with m sport packages, does it mean it has an m sport exhaust?
I'm looking to swap out my trapezoid quad tips like how another member here cut it off with enough space to clamp on the new quad tips. My only concern is to find out what size I need to get to slip on the new tips? I researched and realized I need to get tips that are slightly larger so it would be able to just sleeve on to the existing exhaust.
Any help? I was confident enough to purchase a set I believe they were 2.75 inch inlets however the description said to not get this if you have an msport exhaust
Any insight will be helpful!
Also curious to know the answer to the OP's first question. I just also picked up a 650GC with both M sport packages, but not sure what that means for the exhaust. I also don't have any audible tone changes between driving modes so I am completely perplexed so far.

And those Akro tips look killer!
Appreciate 0