BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

10-13-2021, 04:49 PM   #1
M3talllic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 & M6 GC

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello,

I have a 2014 M6 Gran Coupe Competition in Alpine White with Opal White full leather interior and Black Piano trim. 7-Speed DCT.
It's fully loaded with the exception of the Ceramic Brakes and Night Vision packages. This link (https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/wbs6c9c5xedv73977) will show you the specs and individual packages that this vehicle is equipped with.

It currently has 97,xxx miles and will most likely stay there since it's hardly driven. It was meticulously taken care of and has never been modified. I was able to accumulate most of those miles due to it being my daily driven vehicle. Mostly highway miles to commute to the office and back home; again and again.

With that being said, I have done all the maintenance with a well known and trusted Indy shop near me, JPEG Built, in Garden Grove, CA., and I have recently completed major tune-ups/maintenance. I have all receipts to prove the work was completed and can send over to you if interested. From rotors, to boost solenoids, to coil packs and spark plugs. Also, recently did ALL fluid flushes (DCT trans flush/filters, differential flush, brake fluid, oil change, coolant) serviced on 10/4/21.

Basically nothing needed for you to do with the exception of mods and perhaps a full detail.

I have gotten a few offers around $36-$38k, but can't let it go for anything less than $40k. If you feel that this is the car for you, please do reach out to me @ 949-300-8446.

Thanks,
Ralph

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 01:40 AM   #2
M3talllic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 & M6 GC

Garage List
Attached Images

Appreciate 0