BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

07-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #1
johntclark
Rep
Drives: M6

2016 M6 Competition 1341.00 Per Month Lease Take-Over

I have for Lease Take Over a 2016 M6 Competition. Sad to see this one go but it is time to say goodbye. Having had a 2013 as well as a 2016 M6 I can say I have had my fill. This is a leased unit from BMW financial of which I have been told they do "pull ahead" of up to 3 months if you stay within the brand. There was a ton put down on this lease and as such the lease is WELL below list. This unit should be 1900 + a month with the plan I have but rather it is 1341.00 per month. The car has 33K on it with a 43K limit on the contract. If you don't drive much, this may be a steal for you.

Needless to say, the car has been babied, garaged, waxed regularly, limited rain exposures, aligned often, never tracked, and has all maintenance and maintenance records provided by Classic BMW in Plano TX. My service rep would be happy to share with you my tedious attention to detail with regards to the car's upkeep if you would like.

Priced from the factory - 136,550

OEM Feature Upgrades:
B&O Stereo
Ventilated Seats
Full Leather Package (Dash, Center Console)
Competition Package
2016 Nav Screen and LED Headlamps

After Market Upgrades:
Eisenmann Exhaust - Powder Coated Black
Tinted windows (30%)

Highlights:
Black / Black

Please let me know if you are interested, this car will go fast considering the price set.

Email me at John.clark@jtclarkinc.com if you wish to see more pictures.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 01:38 AM   #2
sonny1984
Rep
Drives: m6

interested in selling the exhaust??? im in houston so if you are the transaction can be pretty easy!
Appreciate 0