BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      07-13-2019, 05:01 AM   #1
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
6577
Rep
9,736
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Democratic Party: Civil War

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...o-pelosis-side




Man this is better than the Avengers. They are really going at it now. If Pelosi had any kind of control and backbone she would be booting these liberal progressives out of the party.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 2
anglo32727.50

      07-13-2019, 06:33 AM   #2
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5884
Rep
12,269
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

These 'sources say' stories cause me to lean back a bit.

With that said, Stevie and Ray can both see the democratic party implosion.

Her white outfit with snazzy boots pics, that rough south Texas parking lot looked like vicious terrain, pretty much showed she is in fact a fraud.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
Delta03116576.50

      07-13-2019, 08:18 AM   #3
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
32728
Rep
2,540
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...o-pelosis-side




Man this is better than the Avengers. They are really going at it now. If Pelosi had any kind of control and backbone she would be booting these liberal progressives out of the party.

Some people just want to watch the world burn!
__________________
This is your Captain speaking
Appreciate 2
      07-13-2019, 08:49 AM   #4
adc100
Captain
626
Rep
782
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

One more thing to insure 5 1/2 more years of Trump. AOC helped save the Country she hates
Appreciate 3
      07-13-2019, 09:32 AM   #5
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
2048
Rep
2,088
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW F80
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

AOC.....you da real MVP
Appreciate 3
Delta03116576.50
David0ff733.00

      07-13-2019, 10:04 AM   #6
Judee21
Banned
6
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: E90
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
These 'sources say' stories cause me to lean back a bit.

With that said, Stevie and Ray can both see the democratic party implosion.

Her white outfit with snazzy boots pics, that rough south Texas parking lot looked like vicious terrain, pretty much showed she is in fact a fraud.
+1
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #7
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5884
Rep
12,269
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Looks like Al Green got kicked to the curb.
Impeach vote 332-95. So yeah, a bit of civil war.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2019, 06:17 PM   #8
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
4299
Rep
5,145
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Looks like Al Green got kicked to the curb.
Impeach vote 332-95. So yeah, a bit of civil war.
Idiots playing to the hardcore mind controlled lefties, nobody else cares.
Appreciate 1
Delta03116576.50

      07-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #9
Eriphill
Captain
764
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW 340i MPPSK
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: CAN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Looks like Al Green got kicked to the curb.
Impeach vote 332-95. So yeah, a bit of civil war.
Racism!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 04:34 PM   #10
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5884
Rep
12,269
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Hey, hand me that there duct tape.

House Democrats delete tweets attacking each other, pledge to unify.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...mpression=true
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
Delta03116576.50

      07-18-2019, 09:42 PM   #11
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
2890
Rep
3,424
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

who would have thought that a team that has a game plan based on division would eventually be divided... "live by the sword..."
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:58 AM   #12
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
9552
Rep
2,723
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
This is my favorite story of the day.

Bernie Sanders' campaign staff has unionized and is demanding a $15 per hour "living wage" and 100%-paid health care for those earning under $60k. The campaign leadership has thus far resisted.

====================

Bernie Sanders is touting the $15 minimum wage and taxpayer funded healthcare for all, right?

Well, all except him and his pleebs. Currently, his campaign staff are getting ready to strike, since he has refused to pay them the $15 minimum he touts and also is refusing to pay for their healthcare.

ha! Fucking hypocrite piece of trash.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.da0003e506d1
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 8
      Yesterday, 10:27 AM   #13
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
Canada
5253
Rep
1,610
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
This is my favorite story of the day.

Bernie Sanders' campaign staff has unionized and is demanding a $15 per hour "living wage" and 100%-paid health care for those earning under $60k. The campaign leadership has thus far resisted.

====================

Bernie Sanders is touting the $15 minimum wage and taxpayer funded healthcare for all, right?

Well, all except him and his pleebs. Currently, his campaign staff are getting ready to strike, since he has refused to pay them the $15 minimum he touts and also is refusing to pay for their healthcare.

ha! Fucking hypocrite piece of trash.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.da0003e506d1
So the NDP in Canada is a socialist party that is full on union supporters and their rank and file are full of union members and most of their fund raising is done by unions. Recently they have been firing their party office workers for complaining about work place harassment from their managers......I love when the left eats itself.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent9551.50

      Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #14
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5884
Rep
12,269
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

No charges against Trump regarding hush money claims and dems are crying foul.
Questioning the prosecutors office!
The war is inside their heads. Nothing of value, just whining, block, cancel, object and just flat out bitch.

Pass the mashed peas and carrots to Cummings...and a bib.

So deplorable.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #15
vreihen16
Private
United_States
121
Rep
63
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Why do people watch NASCAR? Many would answer they only watch for the wrecks. The Donkey party is just one big train wreck, and popcorn sales should be going through the roof.....

__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 15K miles
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST