BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

11-13-2018, 11:44 PM   #1
Richc38
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Gran coupe

*SOLD* FS: 2014 M6 Gran Coupe Blk/Blk SoCal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 59,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
SOLD!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately for me the time has come.. i've decided to sell my beloved 2014 M6 Gran Coupe Exec pkg Black Sapphire with Black interior and Carbon Fiber accents throughout the interior with 45k miles and counting.. Well, actually my wife decided to sell it

My plan is to sell it within the next few weeks before the baby comes AS IS.. below are a list of mods that i currently have on the car. if I don't sell it as is then i will be putting the car back to stock and the parts will be up for sale.

Condition of the car:

im going to be as transparent as i can be with describing the condition of the car without sounding like a car salesman.. the exterior is 8/10 and would consider it to be very clean, NO dents or dimples, NO scrapes or scratches, however... there were a couple small scratches that were touched up by the previous owner/dealership on the trunk (not really noticeable but if you look for it you can see it) and the front bumper has rock chips and scratches on the bottom from the car being lowered. the interior is 9/10 with normal wear on the seats but other than that everything is intact with no issues.

Modifications:

- RSV Forged RSS-1 wheels front 21x9 (custom offset) rear 21x11.5 (custom offset)
- Pirelli PZero tires front 275 30 21 rears 325 25 21 no camber wear and plenty of life left. Driven on for about 8k miles.
- H&R Springs
- Cyba style exhaust tips (polished, flat, rolled edge)
- Color matched cosmetic kit; grill, side markers, front bumper reflector, rear reflector)
- OEM carbon fiber M performance spoiler (NOT INSTALLED)
- RKP style carbon fiber lip (NOT INSTALLED)
- Coded to play dvd and access Navi while driving (and other little things changed that bugged me)
- Ceramic coat with 5 year warranty (this was done last year after a 2 stage paint correction and interior detail)
- tinted all around with ceramic tint (including the windshield)

Attached are a few photos to give you an idea of what it looks like. ALL stock parts come with the car including wheels on Michelin pilots with a ton of life left. More pics available upon request. I don’t check this forum too often so the fastest way to reach me is by email richardcarroll38@yahoo.com or text me 714-717-3880

Link to my photobucket http://s86.photobucket.com/user/richardcarroll38/story

Last edited by Richc38; 12-19-2018 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: Sales price incorrect
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2018, 12:13 AM   #2
Jeffxxx
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 bmw m6 GC competition

I know you're selling "as-is" but I'm interested in the bmw performance spoiler if you're willing to sell separately.
Appreciate 0