BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

07-17-2018, 08:45 PM   #23
F06msportmia
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili Palmer View Post
I missed out on this diffuser and have been looking on eBay, is this the diffuser that is going between $300-$400 by about 10 different vendors using the same description pictures? It's hard to tell what the finished installed product looks like by the pictures in their ads.
Yeah, I went back and forth with an offer finally purchased the diffuser for $275 shipped to my door.

I suggest making an offer, none of the diffuser are off the shelf they make them to order.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 11:28 PM   #24
Chili Palmer
Master Of My Domain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F06msportmia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili Palmer View Post
I missed out on this diffuser and have been looking on eBay, is this the diffuser that is going between $300-$400 by about 10 different vendors using the same description pictures? It's hard to tell what the finished installed product looks like by the pictures in their ads.
Yeah, I went back and forth with an offer finally purchased the diffuser for $275 shipped to my door.

I suggest making an offer, none of the diffuser are off the shelf they make them to order.
Thanks for the response. I'll start throwing out offers.
      08-11-2018, 10:15 PM   #25
Genovese45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850 Gran Coupe

Any of you guys have a link for me for the diffuser on ebay or store purchase?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2018, 09:06 PM   #26
ndinh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 640i GC, X5

Hey guys, late to the party because I don't check this forum often. I'm the OP of the add. I guess I could've probably saved you a little bit of money. When the diffuser was on my car, the fitment was perfect (looking at my old pics). Use the existing screw holes that are on the diffuser plus use 2 extra small screws right above your muffler tips are. It's a tight fit but just drill 2 small holes and manually put the screws in. That was the answer for me, to fill in the gap above muffler openings. Hope that helps someone thinking about picking up the same or similar diffuser.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2018, 01:26 AM   #27
Karter_Brazy
Eurosteps
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F06 / MB W212 / BMW F48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndinh View Post
Hey guys, late to the party because I don't check this forum often. I'm the OP of the add. I guess I could've probably saved you a little bit of money. When the diffuser was on my car, the fitment was perfect (looking at my old pics). Use the existing screw holes that are on the diffuser plus use 2 extra small screws right above your muffler tips are. It's a tight fit but just drill 2 small holes and manually put the screws in. That was the answer for me, to fill in the gap above muffler openings. Hope that helps someone thinking about picking up the same or similar diffuser.
Can you pls send me a link where you get this diffuser from. Thanks bro
Appreciate 0