BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

03-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #1
doughboy650gc
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i grand coupe

For those of you with a VORSTEINER diffuser and dark colored cars..

I want to upgrade my exhaust tips I have a black sapphire car and will have a VORSTEINER carbon fiber diffuser my question is which tips would look better on the car stainless Or black chrome I was going with the black chrome but then was concerned about losing the tips with all the black and dark colors back there what do you guys think looks better?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #2
bravo261
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650

i got alpine white with the full top/bottom CF diffuser. its a 3d design diffuser with the CF piece the frames the bottom of the exhaust as well.

i have dry CF tips, and even though there's a bit of matte steel exposed, i kinda wish i went with old school chrome tips or something. as you said...those tips completely disappeared into the bottom of the car
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #3
MSUGOGRN
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Black X3MC

I have the burnt blue tips and love them. I also think the gloss CF (of you can find them... I couldn't) would look really great too. Agree on black tips though. They would get lost.
Appreciate 0