BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

12-05-2021, 08:08 PM   #1
johnmaym62008
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M6

Selling my 2008 M6 - 29,500 miles

Purchased my brand new Silverstone m6 black-top convertible back in 2008 and have been the only owner of this garage-kept, dealer-serviced beauty ever since. Only 29,500 miles, a few thin paint scratches on the driver's side, no other exterior dings, and the Silverstone interior seats in the front have some very mild discoloration mainly on the seat (not the back) due to use. Other than the color, almost no wear on the seats, and the back seats and rest of the interior still looks new. New Michelin tires, new brakes/rotors, new battery, new alternator and everything else is up-to-date and working as it should. I have all service records since purchase.

This has been my baby, and I never thought I would part with her. But, my reality is now more about kids, dogs, baseball gear, carpools, and so on, so even though the M6 has never been my daily driver, I've decided to let someone else care for her and enjoy her company for the next few decades as I get used to my new life driving a GMC Sierra Denali pickup.

Why I'm posting here - I'm still trying to determine how to price this before I list in in the members classifieds. I've seen a number of 2007-2012's with 30-60k miles and by comparison, the interiors on those look well-worn and used compared to mine. If I dyed the leather only on the front section of the front seats, the entire interior would still look exactly like it did back in 2008.

Would love to hear from some of the more experienced members of this group on pricing justification and recent examples that may come to mind. Appreciate your consideration!
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2021, 09:01 PM   #2
Opie55
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 650i Convertible

Just FYI, this is a 2012+ forum, so probably not many here follow current prices of the older body style.
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50