BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

12-05-2018, 12:18 PM   #1
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

XS Downpipes getting more popular?

hey guys so I saw another member bought these XS downpipes and for the price I had to try them out. Initially I think these look pretty good. especially for pipe I will not be looking at and that are hidden. they look great. I heat wrapped mine and can't wait to see how they fit. I will get photos up ASAP. and hopefully be able to do a short/long term review of these pipes for those who want to go catless and not spend 1K for a set.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 07:41 PM   #2
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Are they 3” or 3.5” downpipes ?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2018, 07:50 AM   #3
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep

3.15" call it 3 1/8"
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 10:52 AM   #4
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep

just installed these the other day. absolutely shocked that they went in so easily. it was harder to remove my old cats than it was to install these. I followed the in depth VRSF downpipe install write up and it was smooth sailing. bend the main supporting bracket to line up the vband and that was it, and by bend I mean slightly tweak. I even can reuse my original heat shield!

The sound from these are amazing too. the car now starts up really loud. I will tie up a review of these on my FI exhaust review next with some sound clips and pics of the install

These pipes are worth money all day long. I don't know anything about welds and stuff like that but these went on really easy and I am just shocked how cheap they were. here is a link to the ones I bought. they are on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/Dual-Turbo-Do.../dp/B078PLXQ28
Appreciate 0