BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

03-30-2024, 01:37 PM   #1
jimmy_F82
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 F13 6MT

Vorsteiner diffuser/deck lid F12/F13

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello everyone,

These were purchased awhile ago on this forum (I do have original add and transaction history from original seller) In that time, i also came upon an opportunity to purchase another CF kit made by PSM which is a little more aggressive and to my liking. Thus, the Vorsteiner pieces are now for sale. Had these pieces sitting for awhile and were never installed on my car, only the previous owners car.

- Vorsteiner F12/F13 M6 Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler / $700 + shipping on buyer to lower 48.

The trunk spoiler is almost 10/10 condition with a small blemish of the CF weave on the edge part. No clear fading, no major scratches. See pictures below.

- https://vorsteiner.com/products/bmw-...-pp-1x1-glossy

- Vorsteiner F12/F13 M6 Carbon Fiber Diffuser / $1400 + shipping on buyer to lower 48.

The diffuser has two marks on both sides of the lower “fin” part where it made contact and scratched. Damage is not noticeable due to location of it and does not ruin the structure integrity of the CF itself. Very easy repair if someone planned on doing so. See pictures below.

- https://vorsteiner.com/products/bmw-...-pp-1x1-glossy

- Paypal goods and services only + fee. Shipping available via FedEx with tracking + insurance.

Also have a Carbon Fiber “V-style” front bumper lip from EBay that purchased awhile back. This is made from ABS plastic and has a carbon fiber weave on the top part of the lip. This was never mounted on the car and is brand new. $400 shipped

Attached below are actual photos of the pieces. I do have some other photos as well when I made a FB post for the group page.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, can get plenty of more pictures if you are a serious buyer. Photos have been tagged with my screen name for reference and legitness.

No hardware is included with any of the pieces.

Cheers

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-31-2024, 02:44 PM   #2
MBMW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i GC

Willing to take the the rear diffuser of ya, but you need to something about the price please. Also, are you willing to wrap, box and ship?
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2024, 02:47 PM   #3
jimmy_F82
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 F13 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMW View Post
Willing to take the the rear diffuser of ya, but you need to something about the price please. Also, are you willing to wrap, box and ship?
Yes, pm me please.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2024, 05:31 AM   #4
MBMW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_F82 View Post
Yes, pm me please.
You have a pm in your inbox.
Appreciate 0