BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-12-2021, 09:52 AM   #1
RelaxIN2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 E93

Garage List
Financial Discussion - Investment Strategies/Stocks/Real Estate/Passive Income etc

I'm always looking to collaborate and get some new ideas and get some input with regards to their Investment Strategies, and to see what their primary focus is for success. Whether your a beginner person with a 401k and an IRA, or someone more advanced that has invested in real estate, hard money lending, or even an independent stock portfolio outside of a financial planner. I want to hear your ideas of what works for you and maybe why someone should or shouldn't go in that direction.

Unfortunately, my parents were not very financially savvy, so I had to learn and self educate as I got older. I'm fortunate enough to have a good career that pay's well, so I was able to pay off the house and car's early, invest in the 401k and Roth IRA's. I've also dabbled in some real estate investment opportunities which paid out well, and recently, as of about 2 years ago, I started getting involved in the stock market and managing my own "small" independent portfolio.

So my question is... What is working well for you..? knowing what you know now, what would you suggest if you had the opportunity to start investing today..? I would also be curious to hear if anyone has any passive income in their portfolio's as well. With the exception of some real estate ventures, here and there, and my long term stock holdings, I really haven't explored this as an option, so I would love to hear about that as well.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2021, 05:17 PM   #2
RelaxIN2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 E93

Garage List
I know the topic of bitcoin goes back and forth on both sides. At some level I'd like to contemplate adding bitcoin to my portfolio to some degree, but like most, I'm a little reluctant without fully understanding the pros/cons. Has anyone added that to their portfolio?
Appreciate 0