BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

04-08-2022, 08:33 PM   #1
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Enlaes style 3 piece carbon fiber diffuser

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm selling my brand new, Enlaes Style 3-piece carbon fiber diffuser that's for a F12, F13 & F06 M6.

Now, Full Disclosure: I am selling the diffuser because I am not happy with the fitment after having attempted to install it. Rather, it simply does not fit if you try to mount it with the bumper on (see photos). After talking with a couple of forum members that have this diffuser, they advised me that theirs lined up the same when test fitting it while the bumper was still attached to the car. And that it wasn't until they removed the bumper that they were able to get a fit they were satisfied with. I do know sometimes removing bumpers/panels for aero kits does allow for a better fitment as the bumper has more flex (this was done for my side skirts and front lip), but I simply was too frustrated to even attempt to do this for the diffuser. I'm extremely picky when it comes to my cars and I just felt as though I would not be pleased with the fitment. The issue I had was with center piece only; the side pieces lined up flawlessly and were not the issue.

With that being said, I'm sure some of you are much more handy and creative (or know of a shop that is) and may be able to achieve a fitment you are pleased with. If so, then this may be a opportunity for you take advantage of my loss ($1,161 loss that is).

As for the diffuser itself, the quality is great. Weave is excellent and I 2-step polished and ceramic coated it with Gtechniq CSL/EXO prior to attempting to install it.

Again, I paid $1,161 for this piece and well, I know I'm not getting that back and that's okay. But I feel as though my price is fair if you believe you can get it to work. My paid invoice is available upon request for serious buyers.

Price: $450
Shipping: TBD based off of your location & packaging cost but my guess is that it'll be between $100-$200.

Due to the awesome new tax law (sarcasm), payment must be sent either Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal (friends/family only). Feel free to check my sales history or feedback if this concerns you.

If interested, DM or text/call me; 330-881-0949

Appreciate 1
      04-09-2022, 04:08 AM   #2
AllensRubyM6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo1989 View Post
I'm selling my brand new, Enlaes Style 3-piece carbon fiber diffuser that's for a F12, F13 & F06 M6.

Now, Full Disclosure: I am selling the diffuser because I am not happy with the fitment after having attempted to install it. Rather, it simply does not fit if you try to mount it with the bumper on (see photos). After talking with a couple of forum members that have this diffuser, they advised me that theirs lined up the same when test fitting it while the bumper was still attached to the car. And that it wasn't until they removed the bumper that they were able to get a fit they were satisfied with. I do know sometimes removing bumpers/panels for aero kits does allow for a better fitment as the bumper has more flex (this was done for my side skirts and front lip), but I simply was too frustrated to even attempt to do this for the diffuser. I'm extremely picky when it comes to my cars and I just felt as though I would not be pleased with the fitment. The issue I had was with center piece only; the side pieces lined up flawlessly and were not the issue.

With that being said, I'm sure some of you are much more handy and creative (or know of a shop that is) and may be able to achieve a fitment you are pleased with. If so, then this may be a opportunity for you take advantage of my loss ($1,161 loss that is).

As for the diffuser itself, the quality is great. Weave is excellent and I 2-step polished and ceramic coated it with Gtechniq CSL/EXO prior to attempting to install it.

Again, I paid $1,161 for this piece and well, I know I'm not getting that back and that's okay. But I feel as though my price is fair if you believe you can get it to work. My paid invoice is available upon request for serious buyers.

Price: $450
Shipping: TBD based off of your location & packaging cost but my guess is that it'll be between $100-$200.

Due to the awesome new tax law (sarcasm), payment must be sent either Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal (friends/family only). Feel free to check my sales history or feedback if this concerns you.

If interested, DM or text/call me; 330-881-0949

Use a heat gun to warp it back to fit don't sell
      04-09-2022, 08:20 AM   #3
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllensRubyM6 View Post
Use a heat gun to warp it back to fit don't sell
I already bought and installed a authentic Vorsteiner diffuser. Appreciate the tip, though. A potential buyer can hopefully do that to achieve solid fitment.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2022, 09:38 AM   #4
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
I can't say kind enough words about @Flo1989. He is an honest human being, reputable forum member and absolutely an automobile enthusiast. I have at least two paypal transactions and have used friends/family for the transfer.

Good luck with the sale and can't wait to see the Vorsteiner diffuser on the car.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 2
Flo1989342.00
RJV343.50
      04-09-2022, 11:29 AM   #5
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
I can't say kind enough words about @Flo1989. He is an honest human being, reputable forum member and absolutely an automobile enthusiast. I have at least two paypal transactions and have used friends/family for the transfer.

Good luck with the sale and can't wait to see the Vorsteiner diffuser on the car.
Appreciate the kind words, TinCanSailor . As you said, I'm just an enthusiast of our cars and cars in general and try to contribute where I feel as though I can add a tad bit of value. You yourself do an amazing job at this as well.
Appreciate 1
      04-20-2022, 02:26 PM   #6
Mirza_7
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X6-GO6, M6-F13

Hey Flo1989 ! Would you sell those side pieces separately?
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2022, 02:57 AM   #7
AllensRubyM6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 COUPE

Quote:
Quote:

Appreciate the kind words, TinCanSailor . As you said, I'm just an enthusiast of our cars and cars in general and try to contribute where I feel as though I can add a tad bit of value. You yourself do an amazing job at this as well.
Quote:
Quote:

Hey flo if you ship to California I'll pick it up
      04-21-2022, 07:44 AM   #8
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllensRubyM6 View Post
Hey flo if you ship to California I'll pick it up
Cali is fine. Shoot me a text to work out the details. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2022, 07:45 AM   #9
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza_7 View Post
Hey Flo1989 ! Would you sell those side pieces separately?
Hey buddy. Not at this time. That would drastically decrease my chances to sell the center section. If I’m unable to move the set in a month or so I may reconsider.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 11:57 AM   #10
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump - still for sale
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2022, 08:48 PM   #11
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep