BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

08-01-2020, 08:39 PM   #1
Law
Global Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [5.00]
Post PSA: Please Observe Forum Rules and Engage Respectfully

I sound like a broken record because I have to remind everyone from time-to-time but this is a kind reminder to engage in discussions and discourse with respect for the forum rules and to each other.

This is not Twitter or 4Chan so any remarks, memes, or other content containing derogatory, incendiary, baiting, trolling, or racist language will not be tolerated on this forum.
If basic respect for your fellow man qualifies as censorship to you, then perhaps you need to go elsewhere to discuss your political views.

Access to this forum and any of its subsections, including Politics/Religion, is a privilege, not a right.

I'm seeing an increased number of inquiries regarding posting/access permissions being revoked (i.e., a sectional ban).

Alas, in such instances, it's the prerogative of the site owners/administrators as they have decided that it's better to have you barred from partaking in Politics/Religion (or, depending on severity, the entire forum at large) than to continuously have to put out fires. And once that decision is made, it's almost always final.

Again, the Politics/Religion section is a privilege. I've seen many other automotive forums where the administrator/moderator teams have done away with Politics sections altogether. That would be the easy solution, but I trust that there is still value in the Off-Topic forum for intellectual and brain-picking conversations.

We ask that you observe the forum rules and act responsibly and with respect.
Please report fires instead of adding oil to the flames.
Otherwise, BIMMERPOST is under no obligation to continue to maintain or give access to this section.

| E9x M3 Press/Media Archives Thread | S65-based Racing Engines Thread |
Appreciate 9
2000cs1576.50
UncleWede10029.00
MKSixer24993.50
GrussGott9893.00
Sassicaia3705.00

Closed Thread