Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliiin View Post
The Car Conundrum

She sold her to carvana, and she was supposed to drop her car off there. Mom has to drive 5 minutes to pick her up after drop off, but won't citing "it's too dark and I can't really see." Her mom is able to see and is fully able to drive. What kind of selfish fuckery is that?

Then, she wants to look for a new car. She asks for my help and I loosely told her I'll help her. We go look at various brands and models. She says she can take her time because her mom's car is available to drive. A few weeks pass by, she gets upset the there has been no car progress and that I said I'd help her but really haven't.

I told her she has to decide what her budget is and what options/packcages are deal breakers for her so we can narrow it down. Do you want a Lamborghini Urus or Toyota RAV4? She can't decide and says it just depends on what she sees and if "it's a good deal."

Feels like I have to make all the decisions for her? She has 0 independence and I think it manifests from her mom. I mean it's your car... you're going to be driving it? Why am I deciding if you should have a heated steering wheel or not?
why dont u sell her your car lol
and you can go shopping for a new one

win win situation
Appreciate 2
aliiin707.00
      02-25-2021, 02:08 PM   #8164
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Don't you want to describe yourself as much as possible and paint a picture of yourself as accurately as possible to the other person? That way if something is a deal breaker for the other person, he can move on and not waste your time or his? Or if he sees an incapability issue?

For example, if someone has a kid that is a deal breaker for me. I'm out.
Even if their child doesn't live them or is emancipated?

And again, the answer is no. Have you not seen all the loonies I have been posting? Hinge is a superficial site. I answered the prompts. Posted the max number of photos. My age, location, height, and my drinking and drug status is viewable. That's all someone I don't know (in very close proximity to me) needs to know.....If we match, then that's another story.

Last edited by Sara; 02-25-2021 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58885.50
      02-25-2021, 02:17 PM   #8165
aliiin
I use my turn signal
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Tercel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Even if their child doesn't live them or is emancipated?

And again, the answer is no. Have you not seen all the loonies I have been posting? If we match, then that's another story.
I haven't read anything in this thread, I'm new here

I just saw "I have very little information about me" and "I told him I had a daughter on our first date."

I guess there's exceptions to everything, right? I guess what I meant by my deal breaker is, I want to stay away from baby daddy drama and emotional baggage. I guess I'm a bit selfish as I want my significant others undivided attention?
Appreciate 1
Sara5775.50
      02-25-2021, 02:22 PM   #8166
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
I haven't read anything in this thread, I'm new here

I just saw "I have very little information about me" and "I told him I had a daughter on our first date."

I guess there's exceptions to everything, right? I guess what I meant by my deal breaker is, I want to stay away from baby daddy drama and emotional baggage. I guess I'm a bit selfish as I want my significant others undivided attention?
One of my best girlfriend's is 36 and she has a 19 year old who's away in college. Trust me when I say I was shocked when I found out she has a college age kid. She looks 25! She's got amazing genes. I hope I look as good as she does when my daughter is 19.

Mom's aren't so bad
Appreciate 3
FizzyElf133.00
M5Rick58885.50
      02-25-2021, 02:43 PM   #8167
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Mom's aren't so bad
THIS!!

Sure, there may be some drama. But who's to say there isn't OTHER drama? I went thru it with my current wife. She invited me to show up at football practice. The sperm donor showed up as well, to do the kid exchange, and told the coach "if he's here, my son isn't going to be" Coach straightened him out, and I took a week or so off, worried about the KID.

Eventually, the donor pretty much got over it, and the mother became my wife.

I'm sure none of you single males have ANY drama or baggage. . .
Appreciate 2
Sara5775.50
bimmette6452.50
      02-25-2021, 03:24 PM   #8168
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
For example, if someone has a kid that is a deal breaker for me. I'm out.
This.

You can come as you are, as long as you aren't a mom or short before maternity.
I would swipe those instantly to the "get off my lawn" side. Had encountered this once at a date and just walked up to her to say hi and bye. That was fair enough hence she'd known what I wouldn't have. If you don't like my peaches then don't shake the tree.
Well, for a mom into my age with grown and adult childs I don't know, hadn't had until yet.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 03:53 PM   #8169
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Ever had a women with 3 or more naturally born kids? Take off your shoes and hop in. Thats maybe a reason why many women decide to get the Caesarean section?
Have been in a relationship for the past 4 years with one. She's 43, had all 3 kids naturally, 118 pounds, not a single stretch mark anywhere on her, and as for the topic we are discussing. I've seen women with no children that produce echoes. I've also seen women with more than 3 kids that were quite promiscuous that didn't suffer from this problem. I'm telling you, I've never been able to make a direct correlation between lots of kids and "hallway syndrome." Some people are born with different attributes is all I'm saying.
Appreciate 2
Sara5775.50
Dang3r12503.00
      02-25-2021, 03:59 PM   #8170
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Didn't say all, I said most all. As in like at least 85%. Not every woman does, but most do. I'll even go as far as to say maybe it's the company they were keeping at the time.

Seriously......go back to page 1 of this thread and start from the beginning. I could write a book, but instead I started this thread. The experiences held or expressed herein are only a small number of said experiences.
Appreciate 1
      02-25-2021, 04:30 PM   #8171
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You should enter the Olympics in the Back Peddling competition. He he...
Perhaps if I back pedaled. Back pedal I do not. I stand firm.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 08:24 PM   #8172
aliiin
I use my turn signal
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Tercel

What's the best dating app these days? Give me some recommendations so I can go swiping and get more wtf dating stories
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 08:26 PM   #8173
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Hinge, Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, Tinder of course
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 02:08 AM   #8174
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
And how firm do you stand? Like wet cement? Silly Putty? Cream cheese? Jell-O? Oatmeal porridge? Noodle al dente?......

In my twenties when I got a boner, I could barely put a kink in it. In my 40s I could sometimes bend it 90deg. Now I'm in my 60s I can nearly fold it in half. I must be getting really strong!
Appreciate 2
Lady Jane68879.00
      02-26-2021, 02:16 AM   #8175
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Ever had a women with 3 or more naturally born kids? Take off your shoes and hop in. Thats maybe a reason why many women decide to get the Caesarean section?
No; urban myth.

Opinion; I have never encountered a lady who I'd say was 'too loose'. I have definitely encountered 'too tight'. For perspective I'd describe my endowment as average.

I think part of this stems from the biased standpoint that promiscuous men are 'dudes/legends', and promiscuous ladies are 'sluts', which is just totally dumb.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      02-26-2021, 07:37 AM   #8176
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
And how firm do you stand? Like wet cement? Silly Putty? Cream cheese? Jell-O? Oatmeal porridge? Noodle al dente?......

No.....none of these. More like rope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
No; urban myth.

Opinion; I have never encountered a lady who I'd say was 'too loose'. I have definitely encountered 'too tight'. For perspective I'd describe my endowment as average.

I think part of this stems from the biased standpoint that promiscuous men are 'dudes/legends', and promiscuous ladies are 'sluts', which is just totally dumb.
Well stated on the endowment. I started to touch on this as well, but as you can see from the post above, I felt like leaving it out was the best move. People that tend to make comments about their package are usually all talk. I also like to not draw attention to my really small issues.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7926.00
      02-26-2021, 07:53 AM   #8177
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post

Well stated on the endowment. I started to touch on this as well, but as you can see from the post above, I felt like leaving it out was the best move. People that tend to make comments about their package are usually all talk. I also like to not draw attention to my really small issues.

Oh I liked pretty much everything about this paragraph - well done!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      02-26-2021, 08:12 AM   #8178
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Anyone ever try the "walk out" in the middle of actions? Was at my girlfriends house (parents gone), mid_stroke got up got dressed and just left the house w/o saying anything. Was not the best thing to do in hindsight. Took a few days of ass kissing to smooth things over. To this day (30yrs later), she still brings it up from time to time when we chat bahaha. #TeenAgersDoStupidThings
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 09:46 AM   #8179
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
Anyone ever try the "walk out" in the middle of actions? Was at my girlfriends house (parents gone), mid_stroke got up got dressed and just left the house w/o saying anything. Was not the best thing to do in hindsight. Took a few days of ass kissing to smooth things over. To this day (30yrs later), she still brings it up from time to time when we chat bahaha. #TeenAgersDoStupidThings
WTF, did you hear a 5.0 Mustang out front or something????
Appreciate 1
Mosaud19983891.00
      02-26-2021, 09:55 AM   #8180
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Oddly enough, her parent had a white/blk top 5.0 convertible.
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 2
UncleWede17874.00
Mosaud19983891.00
      02-26-2021, 10:16 AM   #8181
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You know I was just teasing. I guess you don't want to marry me anymore...
I know you were teasing. I'll take it. I'm pretty sensitive about my rope though.

Quote:
Curious. I've done some pretty comical things during the act. I will say that I have never just walked out during. What was the reasoning behind your actions? How could you expect her not to get up and walk out? I had this happen to me once. We were both naked, she was getting pleased, then when it came my turn, she left. It didn't end well for her either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm confused by this. Explain yourself Wede.

Last edited by King Rudi; 02-26-2021 at 10:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #8182
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Been close to this situation. Was in the living room fingerb**ging the college gf (parents gone mid-morning), and all of a sudden grandma comes up the backporch (everyone always used the front door) and tries to come in through the locked full glass doors. Thank god they had blinds halfway down them. A real "shocker", if you know what I'm sayin
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 01:05 PM   #8183
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
No putting out on the first date. Don't take her out again if she offers the goods that easily. You'll just be a hotdog in a hallway.
Eh, if she puts out on the first date that's instant low hanging fruit. I won't say no to hallway that comes easy but I'm not going to enjoy it as much, either

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
My comment was only a joke, but this is wildly inaccurate. Most all women say this. Most all women end up offering at least part of the goods on the first date. Most all women say, "I never do this on a first date." Almost 30 years of experience in this area. There have been some that I have dated for long periods of time, there was two that I married and then there were some that I called the next day because it was in my best interest to......then there were many who left directly after that I never saw or spoke to again.

Also, the hotdog in a hallway comment....inaccurate as well. In my experiences, these women do exist, but these conditions were not created by excessive use of that area; more so born this way.
all of this post is nothing but the truth

tldr: women are weird. can't live with them, can't live without them
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      02-26-2021, 01:21 PM   #8184
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

all of this post is nothing but the truth

tldr: women are weird. can't live with them, can't live without them
Further discussion on this. Women tell other women not to sleep with a guy on the first date. They do it anyway. Women tell men not to date women who sleep with a guy on the first date. We do it anyway. Guess who else sleeps with men on the first date? The women who tell other women not to sleep with guys on the first date.

Also, let's ponder this scenario. Perhaps a couple go out on a first date, but they have known each other for years and the tension is obvious? Does a person turn it down on account that it's a first date, or go for it because of the tension/history?
Appreciate 1